FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in North East Delhi
If you are looking for a safe, effective, and affordable way to correct your vision, then LASIK surgery is the perfect option for you. This type of surgery uses a laser to remove hereditary material from your eyes, which can significantly improve your vision. If you are interested in having LASIK surgery performed in North East Delhi, then you should speak with a qualified surgeon. There are several reputable clinics in this area that can provide you with the best possible care.
During the surgery, the surgeon will first create a detailed map of your eyes using a series of photos or videos. This information will help them ensure that the laser is properly focused on your eyes during the procedure.
If you are considering LASIK surgery in North East Delhi, then please speak with a qualified surgeon to learn more about this promising technology.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of laser eye surgery options available, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of laser eye surgery, and it uses a standard surgical blade to make precise cuts in the cornea.
- Femto LASIK uses a smaller, more precisely-pointed laser beam to perform the same procedure as standard LASIK, but with much less damage to the cornea.
- Contoura Vision is a newer type of laser eye surgery that uses a series of concentric circles to reshape the cornea.
- EPI Lasik uses an ultrasound wave to break up tiny blood vessels in the cornea, reducing vision impairment and pain after surgery.
- SMILE (Surgical Refractive Induced Melanoma Elimination) is another newer type of laser eye surgery that uses heat and light energy to destroy cancer cells in the cornea without causing any permanent damage or scarring.
- PRK is a low-risk outpatient procedure that replaces the damaged lens in your eyeglasses with an artificial one.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a minimally invasive option that allows people to wear their regular glasses while having their eyes corrected with laser therapy.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to consider when choosing LASIK surgery. These include:
- Improved vision. After surgery, patients typically see better than before with better clarity and brightness.
- Reduced eye surgeries. LASIK eliminates the need for other corrective eye surgeries, such as PRK or LASEK, in most cases. In some cases, patients may only require a simple adjustment after LASIK to achieve perfect vision.
- Fewer headaches. The majority of people experience fewer headaches after undergoing LASIK surgery. This is likely because the surgery affects only the outer surface of the eye and does not require removing any of the surrounding tissue or drilling into the eyeball.
LASIK Surgery Cost in North East Delhi
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In North East Delhi
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In North East Delhi
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In North East Delhi
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In North East Delhi
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In North East Delhi
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In North East Delhi
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In North East Delhi
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In North East Delhi
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in North East Delhi
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“EyeMantra in North East Delhi is an absolute game changer when it comes to Lasik surgery! I had the procedure done by them and the entire experience was wonderful. The staff was very attentive and friendly, and they took time to explain each step of the procedure to me. My vision improved drastically after the Lasik surgery, and I couldn’t be happier. The staff also followed up with me to make sure I was doing okay. I highly recommend EyeMantra in North East Delhi for Lasik surgery! They are truly the best in the business. Thank you for giving me my vision back!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in North East Delhi, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from North East Delhi have reported no discomfort post-surgery.