LASIK Surgery in North Delhi
Lasik surgery is a highly effective procedure that can correct your vision. If you are interested in having Lasik surgery performed in North Delhi, our team at EyeMantra can help you find the best doctor for your specific needs.
Our experienced doctors will discuss your options with you and help you decide if LASIK is the right solution for you. If you are ready to make the commitment, we can schedule a consultation with one of our surgeons.
We understand that choosing Lasik surgery can be a daunting task, so we offer a number of services to make the process as easy as possible. Our team can provide you with all the information you need about LASIK and answer any questions you may have. We also offer payment plans to make scheduling your surgery easier. If you are interested in Lasik surgery in North Delhi, our team at EyeMantra is here to help. Contact us today to schedule your appointment!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a few different types of LASIK surgery options available, each with its own strengths and weaknesses.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery and involves cutting a flap in your eyes using a laser to reshape your vision. The benefits of standard LASIK include that it is the simplest and least invasive type of surgery, typically requiring just a few minutes in the doctor’s office.
- Femto LASIK is a newer type of LASIK that uses smaller lasers than standard LASIKs, which results in better precision and less pain. However, Femto LASIK is more expensive than standard LASIK and may not be available in all areas.
- Contoura Vision uses microkeratomes – tiny blades – to cut your cornea instead of lasers, which results in less scarring and improved vision. Contoura Vision is only available as an outpatient procedure and may require more time for recovery than other types of LASIK.
- EPI Lasik uses ultrasound to prepare your eyes for laser surgery, which minimizes side effects and helps ensure accurate healing. EPI Lasik is usually more affordable than other types of LASIK, but it may not be available in all areas.
- SMILE (Surgical Micro-Laser In Situ Erasing) uses a blade to microsurge the tissue beneath your eyelid instead of using lasers, which results in less pain and a faster recovery. SMILE is considered to be the least invasive type of LASIK surgery, but it may not be available in all areas.
- PRK (Photorefractive Keratectomy) is a type of LASIK that doesn’t involve cutting a flap in your eye. Instead, the outer layer of your cornea is removed so the laser can reshape your vision. PRK is considered to be more precise than other types of LASIK but has a longer recovery time.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) is a less invasive option that involves inserting a tiny, plastic lens into your eye. ICL surgery can provide great vision with minimal discomfort but might be less effective for extreme cases of nearsightedness.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having laser eye surgery, or LASIK. First and foremost is the fact that it can improve your vision dramatically. For people who have a low vision prescription, LASIK can often bring their vision up to 20/20 or better.
Additionally, LASIK removes the need for glasses or contact lenses, which can be a huge relief for those who are struggling with allergies or other issues with wearing glasses or contacts. In addition to being less hassle than traditional eyeglasses and contacts, LASIK also has a number of other benefits. For example, it can help you maintain your focus while you are working or studying, as well as reduce your overall eyestrain.
Finally, there are some safety concerns with laser eye surgery that should be considered before making the decision to undergo the procedure. However, overall, LASIK is one of the most effective and safe ways to improve your vision.
LASIK Surgery Cost in North Delhi
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In North Delhi
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In North Delhi
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In North Delhi
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In North Delhi
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In North Delhi
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In North Delhi
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In North Delhi
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In North Delhi
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in North Delhi
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been considering Lasik surgery for many years, and after doing my research I decided to have the procedure at EyeMantra in North Delhi. From start to finish, it was a fantastic experience! The staff was incredibly friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. They made me feel comfortable and well-informed throughout the entire process. My surgery was a complete success, and I’m already enjoying the benefits of perfect vision! I’m so thankful to EyeMantra for giving me back my independence and helping me get rid of my glasses. If you’re considering Lasik surgery, I highly recommend going with EyeMantra in North Delhi – it was an excellent experience from start to finish. Thank you, EyeMantra!!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in North Delhi, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from North Delhi have reported no discomfort post-surgery.