LASIK Surgery in Nirman Vihar
Nirman Vihar is home to some of the best healthcare facilities in Delhi. The neighborhood has a number of hospitals and clinics, including the world-renowned AIIMS. If you’re looking for a surgical procedure that can drastically improve your vision, LASIK is the perfect option.
LASIK surgery is a popular procedure that helps people with severe vision problems see better without the need for glasses or contacts. The surgery involves removing the outer layer of your eye using a laser. This process can result in improved vision, as well as minimal to no pain.
If you’re considering LASIK surgery in Nirman Vihar, be sure to speak with your doctor about all of your options. There are numerous clinics and hospitals in this area that offer excellent LASIK services, so you can find one that’s right for you.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
- The most common type of LASIK surgery is the standard procedure, which uses a laser to reshape the surface of your eye. This is the most common type of LASIK because it’s the safest and easiest procedure to undergo.
- Laser-assisted Femto LASIK is a new option that uses a shorter laser wavelength to achieve better results than standard LASIK. This procedure is ideal for people who have thin or uncorrected vision in one eye.
- Contoura Vision is a newer type of LASIK that uses three laser beams to create more precise images than standard LASIK. This procedure is best for people who have nearsightedness or farsightedness that isn’t correctable with glasses or contact lenses.
- EPI Lasik uses an electropneumatic tool to perform the surgery rather than a laser. This method is sometimes used when people have astigmatism or other eye problems that make traditional refractive surgery difficult or impossible.
- SMILE (Submillimeter Invasive Myelomeningocele Surgery) is a new type of LASIK that uses an implantable contact lens to control the amount of light entering your eyes during the surgery. This procedure is best for people who have prominent myopia or significant astigmatism.
- PRK (Pulsed Radio Frequency Keratoplasty) is an older type of refractive surgery that uses a radio frequency to reshape the surface of your eye. This procedure is often used when people have corneal scarring or other issues that may prevent them from having LASIK
- Finally, Implantable Contact Lens (ICL) surgery is a newer form of refractive surgery that involves implanting a thin lens in the eye to correct vision. This procedure is ideal for people with severe vision problems or other issues that can’t be corrected with glasses or contact lenses.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are numerous benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery, the most common of which include:
- Greater visual acuity than with glasses or contact lenses.
- Reduced myopia (nearsightedness).
- A thinner and more aesthetic eye contour.
- No need for periodic eyeglasses or contacts, and no impact on the environment.
- Reduced eye pain and inflammation from contacts or glasses.
- Fewer surgical complications and faster healing time than with other types of eye surgery.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Nirman Vihar
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Nirman Vihar
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Nirman Vihar
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Nirman Vihar
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Nirman Vihar
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Nirman Vihar
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Nirman Vihar
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Nirman Vihar
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Nirman Vihar
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Nirman Vihar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery from EyeMantra in Nirman Vihar and it was a great experience! From the moment I arrived, I was treated with professionalism and care. The staff were knowledgeable and friendly, they answered all my questions and explained everything thoroughly. The procedure itself was quick and virtually painless; I could not believe the results after it was done! My vision has improved significantly and I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to get Lasik surgery from EyeMantra in Nirman Vihar. It is truly life-changing and I would highly recommend it to anyone considering having it done. Thank you, EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Nirman Vihar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Nirman Vihar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.