LASIK Surgery in Netaji Nagar
One of the most popular surgeries in Netaji Nagar is laser eye surgery known as LASIK. This is a safe and effective procedure that can improve your vision significantly. If you are interested in having this surgery done, here are some things to keep in mind.
First, make sure you have a good candidate for LASIK. This includes having a clear eye chart and proper refractive error. If your eyes are too close together, the surgery may not be successful and you may end up with more glare and difficulty seeing in the distance.
Second, make sure you are prepared for post-operative care. After LASIK, you may experience dry eyes and sensitivity to light. Make sure to take appropriate medications and follow all post-operative instructions carefully.
Finally, don’t hesitate to call our team if you have any questions about LASIK or any other eye surgery. We are here to help!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many types of laser eye surgery options available, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Standard LASIK, Femto LASIK, Contoura Vision, EPI Lasik, SMILE, PRK and ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) surgeries all use lasers to correct vision problems in the eyes.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of laser eye surgery. It uses a standard laser to cut a flap in the front of your eye so that the surgeon can remove some of the cornea and reshape it to improve your vision. This procedure is usually done on an outpatient basis and results in better vision than glasses or contact lenses.
- Femto LASIK is a variation of standard LASIK that uses a femtosecond laser to create a much smaller flap in the front of your eye. This makes the surgery faster and less invasive than standard LASIK and results in better vision than traditional LASIK procedures.
- Contoura Vision is a type of laser eye surgery that uses an infrared light beam to correct nearsightedness or farsightedness without having to remove any cornea. The light beam damages only the very thin layer of cornea directly over the retina, which restores your vision without damaging other parts of your eye or requiring corrective lenses afterward.
- EPI Lasik is another variation of standard LASIK that uses an ultrasound device to create a much smaller flap in the front of your eye. This makes the procedure less invasive than standard LASIK and results in much better vision after surgery.
- SMILE is a relatively new type of laser eye surgery that creates a flap in the side of your eye by using two lasers instead of one. This makes it much less invasive than LASIK or Femto LASIK and results in better vision than glasses or contact lenses.
- PRK is a type of laser eye surgery that uses a laser to reshape the cornea instead of creating a flap in the front of your eye. This procedure is often done on an outpatient basis, resulting in improved vision without glasses or contact lenses.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a type of laser eye surgery that involves placing an artificial lens inside the eye to correct vision problems. This procedure requires a longer recovery time than other laser procedures and results in better vision without glasses or contact lenses.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are a number of potential benefits to LASIK surgery, including improved vision, reduced eye fatigue, and decreased risk of eye diseases. Some people even find that they enjoy better vision after undergoing the procedure.
One of the most common benefits of LASIK surgery is improved vision. Patients who undergo the surgery often see significantly better results than those who don’t. This is because the laser removes the need for glasses or contact lenses, which can be a hassle and often result in eyestrain and headaches. In addition, many people find that their vision is much clearer after LASIK surgery – even in low-light conditions.
Another common benefit of LASIK surgery is reduced eye fatigue. After having laser treatment performed on your eyes, you may experience a decrease in eye fatigue – which can be a major issue for people who work long hours or have other duties that require them to stare into a computer screen or camera all day long. In addition, many people find that their overall quality of life improves after undergoing LASIK surgery – with less pain from eyestrain and fewer problems with glare when outside during daylight hours.
Finally, there is also a decreased risk of developing eye diseases after undergoing LASIK surgery. This is because the laser affects only the surface layer of your retina – which is responsible for providing you with basic sight skills like reading and driving safely.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Netaji Nagar
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Netaji Nagar
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Netaji Nagar
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Netaji Nagar
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Netaji Nagar
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Netaji Nagar
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Netaji Nagar
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Netaji Nagar
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Netaji Nagar
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Netaji Nagar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Netaji Nagar, Delhi and I have to say that it was an amazing experience. The entire staff was extremely friendly and helpful, making sure all my questions were answered and providing me with the best possible care. My vision is now perfect, with no need for glasses or contact lenses. I can now see clearly and without any strain or discomfort – something that was not possible with glasses. The whole process was quick, painless and hassle-free, and I would highly recommend EyeMantra in Netaji Nagar for anyone considering lasik surgery. Thank you to the team at EyeMantra for giving me perfect vision!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Netaji Nagar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Netaji Nagar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.