LASIK Surgery in Nehru Place
If you are considering laser eye surgery and are located in Nehru Place, then you should definitely consider LASIK. This outpatient procedure is now the most popular choice for vision correction, and there are many excellent reasons why it might be right for you.
First of all, LASIK is a very safe procedure. Unlike other types of eye surgery, which can often involve the use of general anesthetics or other risky techniques, LASIK always involves the use of a very thin flap of skin that is removed from your eyeball. This means that there is virtually no chance of Permanent Damage or Loss of Sight as a result of the surgery.
If you are interested in learning more about LASIK surgery in Nehru Place, or if you would like to schedule a consultation with one of our team members, we would be happy to assist you. We offer a wide range of services related to laser eye surgery and would be happy to discuss what might be best for you.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own unique benefits and risks. Here’s a overview of the most common options:
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery, and it uses a standard laser to correct your vision. The downside of standard LASIK is that it can only correct one eye at a time, which can be limiting if you need corrective lenses for both eyes.
- Femto LASIK is a more advanced form of LASIK that uses a femtosecond laser to create deeper incisions in your eye than standard LASIK. Femto LASIK is considered to be more effective at correcting your vision than standard LASIK, and it also has fewer side effects.
- Contoura Vision is another type of LASIK that uses concentric circles to create an image on the retina. Contoura Vision is less invasive than other types of LASIK, and it often results in better-corrected vision than standard or Femto-LASIK procedures.
- EPI Lasik is another type of laser-assisted surgery that uses an excimer laser instead of a standard laser. EPI Lasik has some advantages over other types of LASIK, including the ability to correct both eyes simultaneously and reduced risk of postoperative complications.
- SMILE is a newer type of LASIK that uses an ultra-thin laser to reshape the cornea. It’s less invasive than other types of LASIK, and it can be used to correct both nearsightedness and farsightedness.
- PRK (photorefractive keratectomy) is a more traditional type of laser-assisted surgery. It uses an excimer laser to reshape the cornea, and it can correct both nearsightedness and farsightedness. PRK is considered safer than other types of LASIK because there is no cutting involved.
- ICL (intraocular lens) is a newer type of laser-assisted surgery that uses an artificial intraocular lens to replace the natural lens in your eye. ICL is typically used to treat more severe cases of myopia or astigmatism, and can also be used to correct higher levels of nearsightedness.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
LASIK Surgery is a highly effective and safe way to correct vision problems. It is an outpatient procedure that is performed under general anesthesia. The surgery involves making tiny cuts in the cornea, which helps to improve your vision. There are many benefits of LASIK surgery, including:
- It is one of the most effective ways to improve your vision. In studies, LASIK has been shown to be almost as effective as wearing spectacles or contact lenses for people who have moderate to severe nearsightedness (myopia).
- It is a very safe procedure. In fact, LASIK has an overall complication rate of less than 1%. This means that it is one of the safest procedures you can undergo.
- It is affordable. The cost of LASIK surgery varies depending on the type of lens that needs to be replaced (presbyopic or hyperopic) and the complexity of the patient’s case, but on average it costs around $6,000 per eye. This makes it one of the most affordable options when it comes to improving your vision.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Nehru Place
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Nehru Place
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Nehru Place
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Nehru Place
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Nehru Place
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Nehru Place
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Nehru Place
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Nehru Place
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Nehru Place
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Nehru Place
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“From someone with a lifelong struggle with glasses, I can testify to the wonders of Lasik surgery from EyeMantra in Nehru Place. Having had two surgeries done now, the results were nothing short of miraculous. My vision has improved significantly and my eyes are no longer strained or uncomfortable due to my vision issue. The staff at EyeMantra is incredibly experienced and knowledgeable, providing me with a safe experience throughout the process. I am now able to see clearly without glasses! I highly recommend EyeMantra in Nehru Place for anyone considering Lasik surgery. It is truly life-changing! Thank you so much for giving me my life back!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Nehru Place, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Nehru Place have reported no discomfort post-surgery.