LASIK Specs Removal in Neeti Bagh – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Neeti Bagh
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Neeti Bagh
LASIK surgery is a treatment for vision correction that uses an extremely precise surgical technique to create a smooth, clear surface on the eye’s surface. This treatment has been proven to be one of the most effective ways to improve your vision and is now widely available. In Neeti Bagh, LASIK surgery is performed by experienced and qualified surgeons at our clinic.
Our surgical team is highly experienced in performing LASIK procedures, and we have a wide range of equipment and expertise to ensure that your experience with LASIK is as comfortable as possible. We also offer a range of post-operative services, including comprehensive insurance coverages. If you’re interested in learning more about our LASIK services or scheduling an appointment, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Here are four of the most common:
- Standard LASIK is the most commonly performed type of LASIK. It uses a standard laser to perform the surgery on your eyes. The laser cuts a thin flap in your eye’s surface, allowing your surgeon to remove the section of your cornea that is too cloudy or damaged to see clearly.
- Femto LASIK uses a much narrower beam of laser light than standard LASIK. This results in a more precise cutting of the flap and can result in better vision for some people. However, it is more expensive and may not be available in all areas.
- Contoura Vision uses three different lasers to create an ultra-precise map of your eye’s surface. This allows your surgeon to create a much smaller flap than with standard LASIK, which can result in better vision for people with smaller or thinner corneas.
- EPI Lasik uses an excimer laser instead of a standard laser to perform the surgery. This means that less light is used during the procedure, which makes it less invasive and safer for your eyes.
- SMILE is a newer type of LASIK that uses a femtosecond laser to cut your eye’s surface much like standard LASIK but with one major difference – instead of creating a flap in the cornea, your surgeon removes a tiny lens from your eye and replaces it with an artificial one. This procedure is often recommended for those who are not suitable for traditional LASIK or other refractive surgeries.
- PRK is a less invasive version of LASIK surgery. Instead of cutting a flap in your eye’s surface, your surgeon removes the outer layer of your cornea with an excimer laser and then replaces it with a new one. This means that there is no need for stitches or for you to be awake during the procedure.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) is the least invasive type of eye surgery available. It involves implanting an artificial lens on your eye, which can help to improve vision without you having to go through a surgical procedure. This procedure is often recommended for those with very poor vision who are not suitable for other types of refractive surgeries.
- Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE) is a surgical option for people with severe vision problems that cannot be corrected with LASIK or PRK. This procedure removes your natural lens and replaces it with an artificial one to improve your vision. It is more complex than other surgeries and requires a longer recovery period.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery. Some of the most common include:
- Improved vision. After LASIK surgery, most patients see a significant improvement in their vision. This is due to the fact that LASIK creates a more accurate and precise image inside the eye.
- Reduced pain and discomfort. Many people experience little to no pain or discomfort after completing LASIK surgery. In fact, some patients even report feeling like they’ve had a spa treatment!
- Improved clarity of vision. After LASIK surgery, many people notice an increase in clarity of vision both near and far objects. This is because the laser removes the majority of the optical errors that can occur with regular glasses or contacts.
- Reduced dependence on eyeglasses or contacts. After LASIK surgery, many people find that they no longer need to wear eyeglasses or contacts full time – which can be a big savings on your wallet!
LASIK Surgery Cost in Neeti Bagh
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Neeti Bagh||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Neeti Bagh||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Neeti Bagh||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Neeti Bagh||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Neeti Bagh||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Neeti Bagh||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Neeti Bagh||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Neeti Bagh||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Neeti Bagh
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik Surgery at EyeMantra Clinic in Neeti Bagh and I’m extremely happy that I did so. The staff was very friendly and answered all my questions before the procedure. During the surgery, they made me feel comfortable and relaxed by explaining each step of the process to me. After the surgery, they followed up with me regularly to make sure everything was going well. I’m so thrilled with the results and am now able to enjoy better vision than before. I’m very grateful for the wonderful care provided by EyeMantra in Neeti Bagh and would highly recommend them to anyone considering Lasik Surgery. Thank you!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Neeti Bagh, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Neeti Bagh have reported no discomfort post-surgery.