LASIK Surgery in Narela
If you are considering LASIK surgery, your best bet is to consult with a board-certified ophthalmologist in Narela. At the Eye Institute of India, we have years of experience performing this popular procedure and remain one of the most experienced LASIK clinics in the area.
If you are interested in undergoing LASIK surgery, our team can walk you through all of the details. Our surgeons will help you decide if LASIK is right for you and provide a detailed consultation about the procedure. After assessing your eligibility, we will schedule a consultation with one of our surgeons who will take time to answer all of your questions.
During your consultation, our team will also provide you with information about our Guarantee and post-operative care. We want you to have a positive experience with LASIK surgery and guarantee that if any complications occur during or after the procedure, we’ll work hard to get them resolved. So if you’re ready to undergo eye surgery that can dramatically improve your quality of life, contact us at the EyeMantra in Narela today!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many different types of LASIK surgery options available, each with its own unique benefits and drawbacks. Some of the most common types of LASIK surgery include standard LASIK, femto LASIK, contoura vision, EPILASIK, SMILE (Sub-Myopic In-Line Emulator Laser Surgery), and PRK (Peripheral Retinal Keratoplasty).
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery and is performed on patients with a refractive error greater than -6.00 diopters. The surgery is done using a laser that sculpts the cornea into its desired shape using a pinpoint accuracy.
- Femto LASIK is a less invasive version of standard LASIK that uses a smaller laser to perform the same basic task.
- Contoura vision uses an oscillating microkeratome to create tiny tears in the cornea, which are then fixed by lasers.
- EPI LASIK uses an energy probe to break the thin layer of epithelium that covers the eye’s surface and then lasers are used to remove excess tissue damaged by the probe.
- SMILE is a more advanced form of laser eye surgery that uses a miniature excimer laser as opposed to a traditional gonioscope to correct myopia up to 6 diopters.
- PRK is a more complex and invasive surgery that is used to treat higher levels of myopia, astigmatism, and other refractive errors.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) is a newer type of LASIK surgery that uses lenses to correct vision errors. The implants are placed in the eye, beneath the corneal tissue, and help reshape the cornea without damaging the tissue like traditional laser treatments. This method can be used to treat high levels of myopia and astigmatism and has been found to be highly effective.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having LASIK surgery, including: -Improved vision. After LASIK surgery, most patients can expect to see a significant improvement in their vision. Depending on the type of LASIK procedure performed, average visual results range from 20/20 to 20/25.
- Reduced eye stress. One of the primary benefits of LASIK surgery is that it relieves eye stress and other symptoms associated with poor vision, such as headaches, eyestrain, and fatigue.
- Greater confidence. With improved vision, patients can feel more confident and enjoy activities they once found difficult or uncomfortable.
- Fewer visits to the doctor. Not only does LASIK surgery improve your vision, but it also reduces your need for frequent doctor visits. For example, if you had to make monthly trips to the optometrist prior to LASIK surgery, after the procedure you might only need to visit the doctor once every few years or less.
- Lower overall costs. While there are some initial expenses associated with LASIK surgery (such as glasses and contacts), over time these costs tend to be lower than those incurred for traditional eye care solutions such as eyeglasses and contact lenses. In fact, one study found that 43% of people who have had LASIK Surgery say that their overall medical costs were lower than expected – even when taking into account premiums paid for health insurance coverage and other expenses
LASIK Surgery Cost in Narela
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Narela
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Narela
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Narela
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Narela
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Narela
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Narela
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Narela
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Narela
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Narela
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been suffering from poor eyesight for many years, and after a lot of research, I finally decided to choose EyeMantra in Narela for my Lasik surgery. The team at EyeMantra was extremely professional and helpful throughout the entire process. Their expertise and attention to detail were unparalleled, and they made me feel completely comfortable and at ease. The results of the surgery have been fantastic, and I am absolutely delighted with the incredible improvement in my vision. My experience at EyeMantra was exceptional, and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone considering Lasik surgery. Thanks so much to the wonderful team at EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Narela, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Narela have reported no discomfort post-surgery.