LASIK Surgery in Mundka
LASIK surgery is a popular and effective procedure that can improve your vision. It is a type of eye surgery that uses a laser to correct your vision. LASIK surgery is done on the eyes with the help of an eye doctor. The surgery is often done on people who have poor vision in one or both of their eyes.
Before undergoing LASIK surgery, you should discuss your options with an eye doctor. You will need to provide them with information about your medical history, including any diseases or conditions that may affect your vision. You will also need to make sure that you are eligible for the procedure.
The surgery usually takes less than an hour and you will be able to go home following the procedure. However, you may experience some minor side effects after the surgery, which will lessen over time. If these symptoms persist, please contact your doctor.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are several types of laser eye surgery available, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Here is a brief description of each:
- Standard LASIK: This is the most common type of laser eye surgery, and it uses a standard blade to reshape your eye’s surface. It’s typically the least expensive option, but it doesn’t offer the best vision quality.
- Femto LASIK: This surgery uses a femtosecond laser to create a more accurate map of your eye’s surface. It offers better vision quality than standard LASIK, but it’s also more expensive.
- Contoura Vision: This procedure uses a custom-made implant to improve your vision without needing to remove your eyesight altogether. It’s usually more expensive than other options, but it offers the best vision quality overall.
- EPI Lasik: This involves using lasers to correct your myopia (nearsightedness) without requiring any additional surgery. EPI Lasik is usually more affordable than other options, but it may not offer the best vision quality.
- SMILE: This procedure uses an ultrasound device to improve your vision by breaking up thick layers of corneal tissue that distort your view. SMILE is often less invasive than traditional laser surgeries and is less expensive than EPI Lasik.
- PRK: PRK stands for “photorefractive keratectomy.” With this procedure, an eye surgeon uses a laser to reshape the cornea’s surface, allowing for improved vision. PRK is usually more affordable than other types of laser eye surgery, but it may not offer the same level of vision correction as LASIK or Contoura Vision.
- ICL: Implantable collamer lenses (ICL) are artificial lenses that are inserted into the eye to improve your vision. It’s a relatively new option, and it’s usually more expensive than other laser surgeries; however, ICL offers better vision quality than traditional LASIK or PRK treatments.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to choosing LASIK surgery over other eye surgeries. Here are just a few:
- There is a very low complication rate with LASIK surgery. In fact, only about 1 in 5,000 people have any complications following their procedure.
- The surgery is very safe and easy to perform. Most patients can go home the same day as their surgery, and most experience no pain or discomfort whatsoever.
- The results of LASIK surgery are generally excellent – 95% of patients see a significant improvement in their vision after undergoing the procedure. Many people find that their vision is better than ever before, even without glasses or contacts!
- LASIK surgery is relatively affordable – typically costing around $5,000 for both the initial consultation and the actual surgery itself. This makes it an affordable option for many people who are considering it.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Mundka
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Mundka
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Mundka
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Mundka
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Mundka
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Mundka
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Mundka
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Mundka
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Mundka
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Mundka
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik Surgery at EyeMantra in Mundka and the results have been amazing! The staff was extremely professional, knowledgeable and helpful. They took the time to explain each step of the process and answer all my questions. On top of that, I felt safe knowing that I was in experienced hands. The procedure itself was relatively pain-free and I was even able to watch TV during the procedure. Post-treatment, I could see clearly almost immediately and the results have been fantastic! I’m very pleased with my decision to have Lasik Surgery at EyeMantra in Mundka and would highly recommend it to anyone considering this treatment. Thanks once again!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Mundka, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Mundka have reported no discomfort post-surgery.