LASIK Specs Removal in Mukundpur – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Mukundpur
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Mukundpur
If you are interested in getting laser eye surgery but are worried about the cost, LASIK may be a good option for you. At our practice, we offer a variety of affordable options for LASIK surgery.
If you are thinking about having LASIK surgery, but are concerned about the risks involved, please do not hesitate to speak with one of our team members. We can provide you with all of the information you need to make an informed decision.
One of the benefits of having LASIK surgery at our practice is that we have a very high rate of success. In fact, nearly ninety percent of our patients are happy with their results. If you are ready to take the plunge and have laser eye surgery done, please give us a call. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Here is a breakdown of the major types of LASIK surgery:
- Standard LASIK: This is the most common type of LASIK surgery, and it involves using a blade to cut away the cornea’s surface. The procedure is usually done on one eye at a time.
- Femto LASIK: This type of LASIK uses a laser that is 150 times more powerful than a standard laser, which makes it ideal for people with more severe vision problems. It is also sometimes called ” Procedure Quicker” because it takes less time to perform than standard LASIK.
- Contoura Vision: This type of LASIK uses a special imaging system to create an accurate image of your eye before the surgery begins. This allows the surgeon to avoid making any cuts in the cornea.
- EPI Lasik: This type of LASIK uses a miniature excimer laser instead of a blade to cut the cornea. The procedure is usually done on one eye at a time and is less expensive than other types of LASIK.
- SMILE: SMILE is an alternative to traditional cataract surgery that uses lasers to reshape your eyes’ natural lens in order to restore better vision without having to remove the lens altogether.
- PRK (Photorefractive Keratectomy): This procedure is similar to LASIK but does not involve making any cuts in the cornea. Instead, it uses a laser beam to reshape the surface of the eye directly. The recovery time for PRK is usually longer than that of LASIK.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens): This is a form of vision correction surgery that involves implanting an artificial lens into the eye in order to correct vision problems due to refractive errors. This procedure is generally more expensive than LASIK, but it can provide better results.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
LASIK surgery is one of the most popular eye surgeries in the world. It has many benefits that can make your life better. Some of the benefits of LASIK include:
- You will no longer need to wear glasses or contacts.
- Your eyes will be much more comfortable and you will no longer have to worry about your vision deteriorating over time.
- The surgery is very safe and there are minimal risks involved.
- There is a low likelihood of any post-operative complications.
- The surgery is relatively inexpensive, with most patients needing only a few sessions to achieve excellent results.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Mukundpur
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Mukundpur||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Mukundpur||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Mukundpur||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Mukundpur||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Mukundpur||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Mukundpur||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Mukundpur||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Mukundpur||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Mukundpur
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had the best experience at EyeMantra in Mukundpur for my Lasik Surgery. Not only was the process smooth and straightforward, but the staff was incredibly helpful, knowledgeable, and professional throughout. It was reassuring to have such expert advice and guidance to make sure I got the most out of my surgery. The results exceeded my expectations and I’m now able to enjoy the freedom of perfect vision without the need for glasses or contact lenses. EyeMantra has been a great experience, and I would highly recommend them to anyone considering laser eye surgery. Thank you!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Mukundpur, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Mukundpur have reported no discomfort post-surgery.