LASIK Specs Removal in Moti Nagar – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Moti Nagar
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Moti Nagar
If you’re considering laser eye surgery (LASIK) in Moti Nagar, you’ll want to know that the procedure is now much more affordable than it was just a few years ago. In fact, several clinics in Moti Nagar offer LASIK at prices that are well below what many patients would pay in other cities.
One of the best things about LASIK surgery in Moti Nagar is that patients can often get the procedure done on the same day as their appointment. This means that there’s no need to spend a night in a hospital or travel long distances to have the procedure done.
If you’re interested in learning more about LASIK surgery in Moti Nagar, or if you’ve already decided that this is the right decision for you, visit one of our clinics today.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are several types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type and involves a surgeon zapping your eyes with a laser. This procedure is generally safe and effective, but there are some risks involved, such as temporary blindness.
- Femto LASIK uses a fraction of the power of a standard laser and is less likely to cause eye damage, but it may not be as effective overall.
- Contoura Vision uses a telescope to precisely target the surface of your eye for a quick, painless procedure.
- EPI Lasik uses an electric pulse to reshape your cornea, which is much more accurate than traditional surgery and results in better vision.
- SMILE is a new type of laser-assisted surgery that uses tiny scissors to cut away the damaged layer of your cornea.
- PRK uses high-frequency energy to reshape your cornea without using any tools at all.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a newer form of implantable lens therapy that offers many benefits over traditional contact lenses, including decreased dependence on glasses or contact lenses, no need for refills or adjustments, and improved vision quality over time.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery, including:
- A dramatically improved vision. According to the American Academy of Ophthalmology, nearly 96% of patients who have undergone LASIK see at least a 20/20 level of vision after surgery. This is due in part to the precision and accuracy of laser surgery, as well as the overall lack of sensitivity and distortion that can be seen with other types of eyeglasses or contact lenses.
- Minimized eye pain. Most patients report minimal or no post-operative pain following LASIK surgery, which is thanks in part to the use of local anesthetics during the procedure. In fact, some patients may even experience a decrease in inflammation around their eyes after LASIK surgery, which can lead to a longterm reduction in pain levels.
- Reduced likelihood of needing additional surgeries down the road. One study found that nearly 90% of patients who have undergone LASIK surgery go on to have no additional surgical procedures for their eyes over a period of five years – a significantly lower rate than among those who do not undergo LASIK surgery. This is likely due to the fact that laser refractive treatment addresses both the underlying cause (the irregularly shaped cornea) and its effect (the distorted vision).
LASIK Surgery Cost in Moti Nagar
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Moti Nagar||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Moti Nagar||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Moti Nagar||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Moti Nagar||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Moti Nagar||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Moti Nagar||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Moti Nagar||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Moti Nagar||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Moti Nagar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been wearing glasses for the past 10 years and was considering getting Lasik surgery. I chose EyeMantra in Moti Nagar for my treatment and it turned out to be the best decision I have made so far! The staff here is extremely professional and knowledgeable and walked me through every step of the process. On top of that, the facility is extremely clean and modern. My vision improved dramatically after the surgery, and I could not be happier with the results. If you’re considering Lasik surgery, I highly recommend EyeMantra in Moti Nagar! Thank you for giving me my life back!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Moti Nagar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Moti Nagar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.