LASIK Specs Removal in Moti Bagh – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Moti Bagh
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Moti Bagh
Lasik surgery is a popular and effective treatment for vision correction. It involves the use of an electronic device to reshape the surface of your eye, thus improving your vision. Lasik can be done on both eyes at the same time, or one eye at a time. If you are considering Lasik surgery, it is important to understand the benefits and risks involved.
The benefits of Lasik surgery include improved vision quality and reduced dependence on glasses or other corrective measures. The surgery is also relatively easy and comfortable, with minimal downtime required. Before choosing Lasik as your treatment option, it is important to discuss all risks and benefits with your doctor.
If you are interested in learning more about Lasik surgery and whether it is right for you, please contact our office for a consultation. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have and help you decide if Lasik is the right treatment option for you.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Here is a list of the most common options:
- Standard LASIK: This is the most commonly performed type of LASIK. It uses a laser to cut into your eye’s surface and reshape the cornea. The standard procedure takes about an hour and results in a reasonably good vision correction. Some people find that their eyesight improves more dramatically after standard LASIK than others, but it’s by far the most popular option.
- Femto LASIK: Femto LASIK is similar to standard LASIK except that it uses a smaller laser beam that makes less damage to the eye. As a result, Femto LASIK is often used for people who have more extensive eye problems than can be corrected with standard LASIK. There are some downsides to Femto LASIK, including a higher risk of postoperative complications and a longer recovery time.
- Contoura Vision: Contoura Vision is a newer type of LASIK that uses a specially designed halo device to correct your vision before the laser actually cuts into your eyeball. The advantage of this approach is that it allows you to see better immediately after surgery than with other types of surgeries. However, Contoura Vision has not been studied as extensively as other types of LASIK and may not offer as great a visual improvement as other procedures.
- PRK: Photorefractive keratectomy (PRK) is an older type of surgery that was once the most popular way to correct vision. In PRK, a laser is used to remove part of the top layer of your cornea and reshape it before replacing it. The advantage of PRK over standard LASIK is that it does not require a cut in the cornea, reducing the risk of complications. However, PRK can take longer to heal and may be slightly less effective than other types of LASIK.
- Epi-LASIK: This is a newer type of surgery that combines elements of both LASIK and PRK. The doctor uses a laser to cut a thin flap in the cornea, followed by reshaping of the underlying tissue with heated pulses. The advantage of Epi-LASIK is that it can provide better vision correction than standard LASIK and does not require as long a recovery time. However, the success rate is not as high as with other types of LASIK.
- ICL: Implantable contact lenses (ICLs) are a newer type of vision correction surgery that involves implanting a lens-shaped device in the eye. ICLs work by changing the focus of light entering your eye and can provide better vision correction than traditional LASIK surgeries. However, this procedure is more invasive and requires more specialized training, so it is not as common as other types of LASIK.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
LASIK is a very popular eye surgery that has many benefits. Here are some of the most common reasons patients choose LASIK:
- It is an affordable option.
- It is a fast and easy procedure.
- There is little to no discomfort after the surgery.
- The results are usually excellent, with better vision than with standard eyeglasses or contact lenses.
- There is no need to wear glasses or contacts after LASIK surgery, which can be convenient for those who want to keep their eyesight optimal all the time.
- If you have close-up sight problems, such as astigmatism, LASIK may be able to fix them without needing additional corrective eyewear or surgery.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Moti Bagh
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Moti Bagh||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Moti Bagh||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Moti Bagh||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Moti Bagh||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Moti Bagh||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Moti Bagh||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Moti Bagh||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Moti Bagh||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Moti Bagh
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik eye surgery at EyeMantra in Moti Bagh and I’m incredibly satisfied with the results. The team of doctors was knowledgeable and professional, so I felt very safe in their hands throughout the entire procedure. Afterward, my vision was significantly improved – it’s almost like having a pair of glasses! I’m so glad I chose EyeMantra and would highly recommend it to anyone considering Lasik. The entire experience was excellent from start to finish! Thank you, EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Moti Bagh, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Moti Bagh have reported no discomfort post-surgery.