LASIK Specs Removal in Mori Gate – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Mori Gate
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Mori Gate
If you are looking for a permanent solution to your vision problems, then LASIK surgery may be the right choice for you. Lasik surgery is a popular and successful procedure that can improve your eyesight dramatically.
Lasik surgery is a very simple procedure that can be performed on either the front or the back of your eye. During Lasik, a laser is used to remove the outer layer of your eye, called the cornea. This can result in a great improvement in your vision.
If you are interested in LASIK surgery, please consult with one of our experienced team members at EyeMantra Mori Gate. We would be happy to discuss all of your options and answer any questions you may have.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type, performed on approximately 90% of patients.
- Femto LASIK is a more advanced form of procedure that uses a laser that is 50 times smaller than the standard laser used in standard LASIK. This allows for a more precise and less invasive operation.
- Contoura Vision is another newer type of LASIK that uses microkeratomes to cut the corneal tissue instead of using a scalpel or knife. This results in much smoother surgery and a lower risk of complications or vision loss.
- EPI Lasik uses an excimer laser to reshape the cornea, while SMILE (Sub-Millecular Incision Lenticule Extraction) removes tiny pieces of the cornea using microscopic incisions over a period of several days instead of one big cut.
- PRK (Pulsed Radio Frequency) Laser provides less painless surgery than other types and can be used on patients who have difficulty tolerating general anesthesia.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) technology has also become increasingly popular as an option for those who want to have lasik but don’t want to deal with glasses or contacts after surgery.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to choosing LASIK as your eye surgery option. First and foremost, LASIK is a safe procedure with a low risk of complication. Additionally, the results of LASIK are typically very good, with people experiencing improved vision both short- and long-term. Some of the other benefits of LASIK include:
- Reduced or no need for eyeglasses or contacts after surgery
- Improved vision in all directions
- Minimal pain during and after surgery
- Fast and easy recovery time
LASIK Surgery Cost in Mori Gate
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Mori Gate||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Mori Gate||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Mori Gate||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Mori Gate||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Mori Gate||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Mori Gate||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Mori Gate||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Mori Gate||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Mori Gate
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery with the team at EyeMantra in Mori Gate and couldn’t be happier with the results. The entire staff was very knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. From the first consultation until my follow-up appointment, I felt like I was in great hands. The procedure itself was virtually painless and I began to see results almost immediately. Not only has my vision improved significantly, but I’m also no longer dependent on glasses or contacts. It’s a wonderful feeling of freedom! I would absolutely recommend EyeMantra’s Lasik services to anyone considering it. They are the best in the business and truly make your experience a positive one!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Mori Gate, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Mori Gate have reported no discomfort post-surgery.