LASIK Specs Removal in Model Town – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Model Town
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Model Town
One of the most popular surgical treatments in the world is LASIK. The laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis (LASIK) procedure is a type of refractive surgery that uses a laser to reshape the surface of the eye. It is a safe and effective procedure that can correct common vision problems such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.
LASIK is considered to be one of the safest surgeries available today. It has a low complication rate, with only minor risks associated with the surgery itself. Most patients experience minimal discomfort following their LASIK procedure, and most can resume their normal activities immediately following surgery.
If you are interested in having LASIK surgery performed in Model Town, we at EyeMantra would be happy to discuss your options with you. Our team of expert surgeons is well-versed in all aspects of LASIK surgery, and we will work hard to ensure that you have an excellent experience during your treatment. contact us today to schedule a consultation!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are several types of LASIK surgical options, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of surgery, performed on over 90% of patients.
- Femto LASIK uses a laser that is half the power of a standard laser and is used for patients who have more moderate vision problems.
- Contoura Vision uses a curved blade to cut the cornea instead of a straight one, offering patients a higher degree of precision and accuracy.
- EPI Lasik uses an electronic piezoelectric iris scanner to create an accurate three-dimensional map of the patient’s natural eye lens, which is then used to create the desired refractive error.
- SMILE is a newer type of LASIK that uses a specially designed blade to cut the cornea instead of using chemicals or blades.
- PRK is another older type of LASIK that uses a brief pulse of light to remove tissue from around the eye without surgery.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a newer type of LASIK that involves implanting an artificial lens in place of your natural eye lens.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having LASIK surgery, including:
- A clearer vision. After LASIK, most patients experience a dramatic increase in the clarity and sharpness of their vision. As the layers of your eye’s tissue are removed and replaced with artificial implant materials, your vision becomes more accurate and consistent.
- Reduced dependency on eyeglasses or contact lenses. After LASIK, most people can discontinue wearing glasses or contact lenses altogether, depending on their individual needs. Even if you do require the occasional use of eyeglasses or contacts, they will likely be much less expensive than after LASIK surgery.
- Less risk of eye infections and other complications. After LASIK surgery, the laser reshapes your eye’s cornea so that it is less likely to become infected or suffer from other complications such as dry eyes or glare problems from nearsightedness or farsightedness.
- A shorter recovery time. Most people can return to their normal activities within a few days after undergoing LASIK surgery – with minimal disruption to their daily routine. In comparison, many people experience longer-than-normal recoveries following traditional eye surgeries such as cataract removal or lens replacement procedures.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Model Town
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Model Town||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Model Town||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Model Town||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Model Town||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Model Town||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Model Town||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Model Town||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Model Town||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Model Town
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been wanting to get Lasik surgery for a long time but was always wary of the procedure and its potential risks. Fortunately, I found EyeMantra in Model Town which put me at ease with its friendly staff and knowledgeable doctors. They explained all the details of the procedure clearly and answered all my questions without hesitation. The surgery itself went very smoothly, and I have been absolutely amazed at the results. My vision has improved significantly and I am so glad that I decided to go forward with Lasik surgery at EyeMantra! They are professional, knowledgeable, and caring – I highly recommend them to anyone considering Lasik surgery. Thank you EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Model Town, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Model Town have reported no discomfort post-surgery.