LASIK Specs Removal in Mayur Vihar – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Mayur Vihar
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Mayur Vihar
If you are considering LASIK surgery for your nearsightedness or farsightedness, Mayur Vihar is a great place to go. In Mayur Vihar, patients can expect excellent results from LASIK surgery.
One of the main benefits of LASIK surgery in Mayur Vihar is that the area is well-equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and experienced surgeons. This means that patients can be confident that they will experience excellent results from their surgery.
If you are considering LASIK surgery in Mayur Vihar, be sure to speak to an expert at our clinic today. We can provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision about this popular eye procedure.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of types of LASIK surgeries that patients can choose from, based on their specific needs and preferences.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of surgery and involves using a conventional laser to create a thin layer of laser energy on the surface of your eyes.
- Femto LASIK uses a fractional laser that creates a much thinner layer of laser energy, which is then used to reshape the surface of your eyes.
- Contoura Vision uses an electronic scanning device to create a three-dimensional map of your eyeball, which is then used to guide the surgeon during the surgery.
- EPI Lasik uses an excimer laser to remove small amounts of corneal tissue at a time, gradually restoring your vision over time.
- SMILE (Surgical Microincision Lenticule Extraction) involves removing tiny lenticular scars in one quick surgical procedure with no incisions.
- PRK (Photorefractive Keratoplasty) is a more advanced type of surgery that uses lasers to reshape the cornea directly.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a newer type of technology that uses small lenses fitted into glasses or contact lenses to give you a better vision without glasses or contacts.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
A number of different benefits have been found to exist following LASIK surgery. These benefits can include:
- Improved vision quality. After LASIK surgery, many patients experience improved vision quality, including reduced eye fatigue and a better ability to read and see details. In some cases, patients may even experience improved vision in conditions such as farsightedness or nearsightedness.
- Reduced surgical risks. Compared to other surgeries, LASIK is considered to be a low-risk procedure. This is due to the use of precision cutting instruments and advanced laser technology in the procedure. Additionally, most patients report minimal post-operative pain and no significant side effects.
- Reduced dependence on eyeglasses or contact lenses. Many patients who undergo LASIK Surgery find that they no longer need to wear eyeglasses or contact lenses after the procedure is complete. This can save you both time and money since you will not have to replace your eyeglasses or contact lenses every year!
LASIK Surgery Cost in Mayur Vihar
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Mayur Vihar||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Mayur Vihar||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Mayur Vihar||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Mayur Vihar||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Mayur Vihar||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Mayur Vihar||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Mayur Vihar||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Mayur Vihar||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Mayur Vihar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had the pleasure of undergoing Lasik surgery from EyeMantra in Mayur Vihar and I am so pleased with the results. The entire process was made simple and straightforward by the kind, knowledgeable and helpful staff that helped me through every step of the way. The procedure itself was virtually painless and I could immediately see a difference in my vision the very next day. I’ve been wearing glasses for as long as I can remember and now, thanks to EyeMantra, I’m finally free of them! I would highly recommend EyeMantra to anyone considering Lasik surgery. They have made an enormous difference in my life and I’m so thankful for their help. Thank you EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Mayur Vihar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Mayur Vihar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.