LASIK Specs Removal in Mangolpuri – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Mangolpuri
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Mangolpuri
If you are thinking about getting LASIK surgery, Mangolpuri is a great place to go. This area has a high concentration of medical professionals who are experienced in performing this surgery, so you can be sure that you are in good hands.
There are several companies here that offer LASIK surgery. You can choose the one that best suits your needs and budget. The procedure itself is very simple. You will need to come in for an appointment and then have some basic tests done. After that, the doctor will make a small cut in your eye and use a laser to remove the layer of your eye that is causing your vision problems.
You will most likely experience some minor discomfort after the surgery, but it should go away within a few days. If it does not, you can always visit a doctor for help. If you are interested in getting LASIK surgery in Mangolpuri, we would be happy to help you find the best option for your needs. Contact us today!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of types of LASIK surgery, each with its own set of benefits and drawbacks. Here is a brief overview of the most common options:
- Standard LASIK: This is the most common type of LASIK, and it involves making a small cut in your eye to remove the flap of the cornea that helps you see. The surgery is done using a standard microscope and blade and results in the best vision quality. Some people experience some minor side effects after Standard LASIK, such as dry eyes or decreased night vision, but these typically go away within a few days.
- Femto LASIK: This is a more advanced form of LASIK that uses lasers to create smaller cuts than standard LASIK. As a result, it has fewer side effects and results in better vision than traditional LASIK. However, Femto LASIK is also more expensive than standard LASIK, and it only works on certain types of patients.
- Contoura Vision: This type of Lasik requires slightly larger cuts than traditional LASIK but offers improved vision quality over standard LASIK without the need for glasses or contact lenses. It’s also less risky than other types of surgeries, as there’s no risk of blindness if something goes wrong during the procedure.
- EPI Lasik: EPIs (epithelial peeling) is another type of laser-based surgery that involves removing the top layer of your cornea, which is then replaced with a thin membrane. EPIs can be more comfortable than other types of LASIK because it only takes around 20 minutes to perform and results in less pain and fewer side effects. It’s also extremely accurate, so you don’t have to worry about any issues with your vision after the procedure.
- PRK: Photorefractive keratectomy (PRK) is a laser-based procedure that involves reshaping the cornea by removing some of its tissue. This can improve your vision without the need for glasses or contact lenses and has fewer side effects than other types of LASIK surgery. However, it requires more time to heal than standard LASIK, so you may need to wait a few weeks before your vision is completely clear.
- ICL: Implantable collamer lenses (ICLs) are a type of permanent vision correction surgery. It involves placing small plastic lenses in your eye to correct refractive errors, such as nearsightedness or astigmatism. ICLs can provide clear and lasting results, but they’re not suitable for everyone and require more time to heal than other types of LASIK.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery. Some of the more common benefits include:
- Reduced visual fatigue and eyestrain. With LASIK, you no longer have to continuously strain your eyes to see clearly.
- Improved vision in all directions. After LASIK, your vision is improved at both near and far distances, making it easier to see things clearly both indoors and outdoors.
- Reduced need for glasses or contact lenses. Many people who undergo LASIK find that they no longer need glasses or contact lenses after the procedure – meaning that they can save a lot of money on their eyewear expenses.
- Reduced risk of corneal damage from eye injuries or disease. Because LASIK removes some of the natural tissue inside your eyes, it reduces the risk of damage from eye injuries or diseases such as cataracts or glaucoma.
- Greater self-confidence and independence. Having better vision means that you can live more confidently and independently – without having to rely on others for assistance with daily tasks such as reading and sewing.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Mangolpuri
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Mangolpuri||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Mangolpuri||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Mangolpuri||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Mangolpuri||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Mangolpuri||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Mangolpuri||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Mangolpuri||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Mangolpuri||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Mangolpuri
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery performed by EyeMantra in Mangolpuri, and I’m so glad I did! Before the surgery, my vision was extremely blurry; I could barely make out people’s faces or read signs. After the procedure, however, my vision drastically improved! It was like a whole new world – colors were brighter, objects were sharper, and I could finally see with clarity. The entire staff at EyeMantra was extremely helpful throughout the process; they answered all my questions and provided me with detailed information about the procedure. Their professionalism and expertise made me feel comfortable and confident leading up to the surgery. I’m so thankful for their care – it gave me the chance to have a life-changing procedure. I would highly recommend EyeMantra for anyone considering Lasik surgery!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Mangolpuri, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Mangolpuri have reported no discomfort post-surgery.