LASIK Specs Removal in Mandoli – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Mandoli
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Mandoli
If you are looking for a safe, effective, and affordable way to improve your vision, Lasik surgery may be the perfect option for you. Lasik surgery is a popular and successful treatment for many people who suffer from nearsightedness or farsightedness.
The surgery is performed by using advanced laser technology to correct your vision. During the procedure, the surgeon uses a special eye mask and surgical laser to create a precise and nearly instantaneous correction in your vision.
If you are interested in having Lasik surgery, please contact our Mandoli office today to schedule a consultation. We can help you determine if this procedure is right for you and provide you with all of the information you need to make an informed decision.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery options available to patients.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK, and it uses a blade to remove the cornea.
- Femto LASIK uses a tiny laser beam to perform the same task as standard LASIK, but it is less traumatic and has fewer risks associated with it.
- Contoura Vision uses a curved blade to create a tighter seal around the eye, which reduces the risk of vision loss after surgery.
- EPI Lasik uses an excimer laser to reshape the cornea, which results in better vision than standard LASIK or Femto LASIK.
- SMILE is a minimally-invasive surgery that uses an implantable contact lens to reshape the eye’s surface.
- PRK is a technique used to remove the outer layer of the cornea using pulses of light.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a newer form of LASIK that uses an implantable device to reshape the eye’s surface without removing any tissue.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
LASIK is a major surgical procedure that has revolutionized eye care. It is a safe, effective, and affordable option for correcting your vision. LASIK surgery offers many benefits, including:
- Ease of Surgery: LASIK is one of the most common surgeries performed in the United States. It is an outpatient procedure that can be performed on an outpatient basis with minimal discomfort.
- Dramatic Improvement in Vision: After LASIK, you may see a dramatic improvement in your vision. Many patients report seeing 20/20 or better after undergoing LASIK surgery.
- Low Risk of Complications: The risks associated with LASIK are very low when compared to other surgeries. Some potential complications include minor visual impairment and dry eye syndrome, but these are typically minor and can be treated easily.
- Long-Term Results: The long-term results of LASIK surgery are often positive, with many patients experiencing excellent vision quality for years after their surgery.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Mandoli
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Mandoli||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Mandoli||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Mandoli||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Mandoli||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Mandoli||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Mandoli||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Mandoli||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Mandoli||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Mandoli
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been considering Lasik surgery for many years, but I was hesitant to make the decision. Thankfully, I made an appointment with EyeMantra in Mandoli and I am so glad that I did! From the moment that I stepped foot into their office until my post-op appointment, everyone on their team was incredibly kind, knowledgeable, and thorough. The procedure itself went smoothly and the recovery period was surprisingly quick – I could see clearly again in no time! I am so glad that I decided to take advantage of this life-changing surgery at EyeMantra in Mandoli and would highly recommend them to anyone considering Lasik surgery. Thank you for everything!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Mandoli, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Mandoli have reported no discomfort post-surgery.