LASIK Surgery in Mandi House
LASIK surgery is one of the most popular surgical procedures in the world. It is a type of eye surgery that can correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. Lasik surgery is a safe, effective, and affordable procedure that has eliminated many people’s need for eyeglasses or contact lenses.
Lasik surgery is performed on patients with healthy eyes using a special laser. The surgeon first creates a custom map of your eyesight using an eyeglass prescription. Next, the laser is used to remove the surface layer of your eye’s cornea. This gives you an improved vision without having to wear glasses or contacts.
If you are interested in having Lasik surgery done at Mandi House, our highly skilled surgeons will be able to provide you with a detailed consultation to determine if it is the right procedure for you. We also offer a variety of payment options, so you can find a plan that fits your budget. Contact us today to schedule your appointment!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are several types of laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis (LASIK) surgery options available to patients.
- Standard LASIK is the most common and popular form of LASIK, utilizing a standard laser beam to correct nearsightedness or farsightedness.
- Femto LASIK uses a fractional laser to create a much more accurate surgical cut and helps to reduce postoperative inflammation and discomfort.
- Contoura Vision uses an array of small laser beams to create a three-dimensional map of the patient’s eye, which is then used to guide the placement of the corrective lens implant.
- EPI Lasik uses an electron beam instead of a laser to perform the surgery, reducing risks associated with exposure to radiation and providing patients with better vision than traditional LASIK procedures.
- SMILE uses an ultrafine femtosecond laser to correct nearsightedness or farsightedness without the need for glasses or contact lenses after surgery.
- PRK (photorefractive keratectomy) is a type of laser-specific ablation that uses focused ultraviolet light energy on the surface layer of the cornea in order to reshape it without damaging deeper tissue layers.
- ICL (implantable contact lens) is another option for those who are not candidates for standard LASIK or Femto LASIK because their eyes do not meet certain refractive requirements. This procedure involves inserting a lens inside the eye in order to correct vision.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
LASIK is a popular eye surgery that has many benefits for both patients and doctors. Here are just a few of the most common ones:
- LASIK can improve your vision dramatically. In some cases, people who have undergone LASIK see 20/20 or better without glasses or contacts.
- You’ll save money on eyeglasses and other related expenses. With LASIK, you no longer need to worry about your eyesight deteriorating over time. Instead, you can enjoy a clear and sharp vision for the rest of your life!
- You’ll be able to participate more fully in activities you enjoy because of improved vision. Whether it’s playing sports or going out with friends, you’ll be able to do more with ease and confidence thanks to the improved vision from LASIK surgery.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Mandi House
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Mandi House
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Mandi House
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Mandi House
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Mandi House
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Mandi House
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Mandi House
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Mandi House
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Mandi House
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Mandi House
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Mandi House and I am so glad I did. The entire staff was incredibly helpful and friendly throughout the process, which put my mind at ease. Not only were they informative, but they also made sure that every step of the procedure went smoothly. The results have been amazing – I am able to see better than ever before! I would highly recommend EyeMantra in Mandi House for anyone considering Lasik surgery. The professionalism and care of the staff make it an ideal choice. Thank you, EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Mandi House, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Mandi House have reported no discomfort post-surgery.