LASIK Specs Removal in Malviya Nagar – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Malviya Nagar
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Malviya Nagar
Lasik surgery is one of the most popular and common eye surgeries around the world. It has been proven to be one of the most effective ways to improve vision. Lasik surgery is a safe and effective treatment that can give people the perfect vision they have always wanted.
Lasik surgery can improve your vision by correcting errors in your cornea caused by age or eyestrain. The laser reshapes the surface of your cornea using tiny cuts and removes the excess tissue. This eliminates the need for glasses or contacts and gives you perfect vision without any pain or discomfort.
If you are considering Lasik surgery, please contact our office for a consultation. We would be happy to discuss everything with you and answer any questions you may have.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a number of different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK, performed on nearly 90% of patients. It involves making a small cut in the eye and using a laser to reshape the cornea. This procedure is relatively safe and easy, but it can result in some minor side effects, including dry eyes and vision problems at night.
- Femto LASIK is a more advanced form of LASIK that uses a femtosecond laser to create a much smoother surface on the cornea. This procedure is typically more expensive than standard LASIK, but it may offer better results in terms of vision quality and clarity.
- Contoura Vision is a new kind of LASIK that uses an inclined blade to cut into the cornea instead of using a laser. This procedure is less invasive than standard LASIK, but it may not offer as good a visual outcome as other types of LASIK.
- EPI Lasik uses an ultrasonic device to break up the surface layer of the cornea without using any lasers. This procedure is minimally invasive and often less expensive than other types of LASIK, but it may not offer as good a visual outcome as standard or Femto LASIK.
- SMILE is a newer form of LASIK surgery that uses a femtosecond laser to make a small incision in the cornea and then reshape it using an ultrasound device. This procedure is less invasive than traditional LASIK, but its results may not last as long.
- PRK (photorefractive keratectomy) is another form of laser eye surgery used to correct vision problems. It involves using a laser to make an incision in the cornea and then reshaping it without making any cuts. This procedure may cause some discomfort, but its results are typically long-lasting.
- Implantable collamer lenses (ICLs) are a more permanent solution for vision problems. They involve the insertion of small lenses under the surface of the eye, which can correct vision issues by changing the way light is refracted in the eye. While this procedure is more invasive than LASIK and other laser eye surgeries, it does not require ongoing maintenance or adjustments.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are numerous benefits of LASIK surgery, which include:
- Improved vision. After LASIK surgery, many people experience improved vision in both the short and long term. Many patients report that their eyesight has markedly improved following LASIK surgery, with some even stating that they can now see better than before the procedure. In fact, many people who have had LASIK surgery find that they no longer need to wear corrective lenses or glasses after the procedure.
- Reduced anxiety and stress levels. Many people who undergo LASIK Surgery experience decreased levels of anxiety and stress due to the fact that their vision has improved significantly. For some people, this is a life-changing event as prior to undergoing LASIK surgery, they were often unable to enjoy activities because of their poor vision.
- Improved quality of life. For many people who undergo LASIK surgery, it is often reported as one of the best decisions they have ever made – not only because of the significant improvements in their vision but also because of the overall improvements in their quality of life.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Malviya Nagar
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Malviya Nagar||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Malviya Nagar||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Malviya Nagar||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Malviya Nagar||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Malviya Nagar||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Malviya Nagar||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Malviya Nagar||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Malviya Nagar||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Malviya Nagar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery done at EyeMantra in Malviya Nagar and I could not be happier with the results. The entire experience was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and calming. From the moment I walked into their office, everyone was friendly and eager to answer any questions that I might have. The doctor thoroughly explained each step of the procedure so that I felt comfortable and confident in my decision. After the surgery, I felt little to no discomfort and could see results almost immediately. It’s been a few weeks since my Lasik surgery and my vision is better than ever before! I highly recommend EyeMantra to anyone considering Lasik surgery, they are truly experts in their field. Thank you EyeMantra for giving me my vision back!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Malviya Nagar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Malviya Nagar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.