LASIK Specs Removal in Mahavir Enclave – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Mahavir Enclave
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Mahavir Enclave
Lasik surgery is a permanent treatment for vision correction that uses an outpatient procedure. The surgery is performed on an individual’s eyes using a laser to correct vision. Lasik is the most popular and effective type of eye surgery.
Lasik surgery is available at many clinics in Mahavir Enclave. Patients must have good eyesight and be able to see clearly without glasses or contacts. Many patients who have Lasik surgery find that they can now wear glasses or contact lenses less often.
The Lasik surgical procedure usually takes about 30 minutes and you will feel some light-headedness afterward. You may also experience a slight headache, but these symptoms usually go away within a few hours. If you have any questions or concerns after your surgery, please do not hesitate to ask your doctor or clinic staff.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK, and it uses a laser to surgically reshape your vision.
- Femto LASIK is a less invasive version of standard LASIK that uses a smaller laser device to perform the same task.
- Contoura Vision is a newer type of LASIK that uses curved mirrors to help create a better view for your eye.
- EPI Lasik is another less invasive option that uses ultrasound waves to remove tissue in your eyes.
- SMILE is an advanced form of LASIK that uses special lasers and cameras to create clearer vision.
- PRK (Photorefractive Keratomileusis) is an older but still popular type of LASIK that uses light energy to reshape your vision.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a newer option that allows you to wear contact lenses after your surgery instead of having them removed later.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many potential benefits of LASIK surgery, including decreased vision problems, a better quality of life, and a more comfortable appearance. Here are some of the most common benefits:
- Reduced Vision Problems. Most people who have LASIK see a significant decrease in their glasses or contact lens usage. In fact, as much as 90% of people can discontinue wearing glasses or contacts after LASIK surgery.
- A Better Quality of Life. Many people report that their quality of life improves after LASIK surgery because they no longer need to worry about their vision. They can simply enjoy life without constantly worrying about their vision.
- A More Comfortable Appearance. People often feel more comfortable and confident after undergoing LASIK surgery because they no longer have to wear eyeglasses or contact lenses to look good. This can give them a more natural appearance and increased confidence overall.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Mahavir Enclave
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Mahavir Enclave||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Mahavir Enclave||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Mahavir Enclave||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Mahavir Enclave||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Mahavir Enclave||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Mahavir Enclave||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Mahavir Enclave||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Mahavir Enclave||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Mahavir Enclave
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik Surgery at EyeMantra in Mahavir Enclave and I could not be happier with the results. The surgery was quick, and painless, and the staff was professional and extremely knowledgeable. They kept me informed throughout the entire process, answered all my questions, and made sure that I felt comfortable every step of the way. I was even able to see results immediately after the surgery! My vision is now perfect and I am so grateful for the amazing care that I received at EyeMantra in Mahavir Enclave. Highly recommend them if you are considering Lasik Surgery!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Mahavir Enclave, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Mahavir Enclave have reported no discomfort post-surgery.