LASIK Specs Removal in Madangir – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Madangir
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Madangir
If you are looking for a comprehensive and affordable treatment option for your nearsightedness or farsightedness, Lasik surgery may be the perfect choice for you. Lasik is a common surgical procedure that uses a laser to correct vision problems by reshaping the cornea. The surgery is typically done on the front of the eye, and it is considered one of the most effective ways to improve your vision.
If you are interested in having Lasik surgery in Madangir, there are several factors to consider. First, the quality of medical care in Madangir will be important to you. Second, the cost of the surgery will be a major factor in your decision. Third, you will need to decide if you prefer LASIK with or without glasses after surgery. Finally, you will need to schedule an appointment with a qualified eye doctor in Madangir who can provide more information about the procedure and answer any questions you may have.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are several types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type performed today and involves using a laser to cut out your eye’s surface layer. This leaves your eyes with a clear visual outcome, but it can be more expensive than other options and may require more time to recover.
- Femto LASIK is a newer technology that uses smaller lasers to create the same kind of result as standard LASIK without the need for a surgical blade.
- Contoura Vision uses an advanced microkeratome to remove tiny pieces of your cornea instead of cutting it all the way through. This preserves more of your cornea’s surface area and results in a sharper vision than standard LASIK.
- EPI Lasik uses ultrasound waves to reshape your cornea after being cut by the laser, creating a much higher quality outcome with fewer complications than traditional LASIK procedures.
- SMILE is a new type of laser-based surgery that uses microscopic incisions to eliminate nearsightedness or farsightedness without requiring any additional surgery later on.
- PRK is another option that uses a special telescope-like device to cure blindness in one eye by destroying the layer of tissue directly over the backlight receptor on the retina.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a last resort for those who are not eligible for other types of LASIK surgery due to severe nearsightedness or astigmatism. The ICL is implanted directly into the eye, where it can correct vision for up to 10 years before needing additional treatment.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many reasons why people opt for LASIK surgery, but some of the most common reasons include:
- The ability to see clearly without glasses or contact lenses
- A reduction in vision therapy required due to better vision after LASIK
- Reduced healing time following surgery as compared to other types of surgeries
- Increased distance and clarity of vision at night
- Minimal discomfort and reduced risk of postoperative complications
- Ability to enjoy outdoor activities without the fear of losing your sight
LASIK Surgery Cost in Madangir
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Madangir||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Madangir||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Madangir||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Madangir||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Madangir||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Madangir||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Madangir||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Madangir||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Madangir
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Madangir and it was a great experience. The staff was knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. The procedure itself was relatively painless and the results have been amazing. My vision is now much clearer than before and I’m very happy with the outcome. I would highly recommend EyeMantra in Madangir to anyone considering Lasik surgery. They truly provide a fantastic service! Thank you EyeMantra for helping me see clearly again!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Madangir, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Madangir have reported no discomfort post-surgery.