LASIK Surgery in Lodhi Colony
If you’re considering laser eye surgery, be sure to speak with your doctor about LASIK at Lodhi Colony. Our experienced team can help you choose the best option for your individual needs.
Laser eye surgery is a safe and effective way to improve your vision. With LASIK, your doctor makes small cuts in your eye, uses a laser to reshape the surface of your eye, and then stitches up the wounds. Over time, laser reshaping reduces the need for eyeglasses or contact lenses.
Lodhi Colony is a great location for Laser Eye Surgery because we have experienced doctors who can provide you with high-quality care. We offer a variety of surgical options that are designed to meet the needs of our patients. Contact us today to learn more about our LASIK services and how they can benefit you.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Here is a brief overview of the most common types:
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK, and it involves removing the eye’s natural lens with a laser. This is the most popular option because it’s generally less expensive than other types of LASIK, it’s usually faster than other types of surgery, and patients usually have better results than with Femto LASIK or Contoura Vision.
- Femto LASIK uses a much smaller laser than standard LASIK, so it can create more accurate images. However, Femto LASIK is more expensive than standard LASIK and may not be available in all clinics.
- Contoura Vision uses an advanced technology that combines lasers to create two images – one above and one below the eye – which are combined to form an improved image. This process is more complex than standard or Femto LASIK surgeries, so Contoura Vision may be more difficult to perform and may require longer recovery time.
- EPI Lasik uses a special approach to correcting vision called “epithelium-free laser refractive surgery.” During EPI Lasik, the surgeon removes only the outer layer of your eye’s cornea without damaging the underlying tissue. This allows for finer corrections than with other types of LASIK procedures and reduces the risk of post-surgical complications.
- Wavefront technology is a type of laser surgery that uses an algorithm to analyze the unique shape of your eye and create a customized treatment plan. The data collected by the wavefront technology procedure helps the surgeon create a more accurate correction than with other types of LASIK procedures.
- PRK (photorefractive keratectomy) is a type of LASIK surgery that does not involve cutting the flap of your cornea. Instead, the surgeon uses a laser to reshape the surface of your eye. PRK is usually more expensive than other types of LASIK surgeries, but it may be necessary for certain vision problems.
- ICL (intraocular lens) surgery is a type of LASIK that involves implanting an artificial lens inside your eye. ICL surgery can correct more severe refractive errors than other types of LASIK surgery, but it is also more expensive and may not be suitable for everyone.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits of LASIK surgery, which include:
- A clear vision with no need for glasses or contacts
- Reduced eye pain and inflammation.
- Faster recovery time from surgery.
- Greater flexibility and comfort when wearing eyeglasses or contacts.
- Reduced risk of developing cataracts and other eye diseases in the future.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Lodhi Colony
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Lodhi Colony
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Lodhi Colony
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Lodhi Colony
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Lodhi Colony
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Lodhi Colony
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Lodhi Colony
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Lodhi Colony
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Lodhi Colony
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Lodhi Colony
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Lodhi Colony and I am so glad I did! The entire staff was friendly, and professional, and went the extra mile to make sure my experience was comfortable. They explained all the risks and benefits of the procedure very clearly before we started. My vision has improved dramatically since having the Lasik surgery. I can see clearly day and night without any glasses or contacts. I highly recommend EyeMantra if you’re considering laser eye surgery! They made the whole process easy and stress-free.“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Lodhi Colony, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Lodhi Colony have reported no discomfort post-surgery.