LASIK Surgery in Lal Kuan
Lal Kuan is one of the most popular residential areas in Kuala Lumpur for people seeking LASIK surgery. The area is well-connected by public transportation and has numerous medical facilities close by. Lal Kuan is also home to many international companies, which makes it an ideal location for people who want to live in a cosmopolitan city without having to move too far away from family and friends.
There are over 20 licensed surgeons practicing LASIK surgery in Lal Kuan. Many of these surgeons have years of experience performing this procedure and are experts at providing quality care for their patients. Most surgeons offer a variety of payment options, including cash, credit card, and bank transfer. Patients can also choose to pay for their surgery in full upfront or spread the cost over a number of months.
Lal Kuan is a great place to undergo LASIK surgery because it has all the necessary resources and infrastructure to ensure a smooth and successful procedure. The area is well-connected by public transportation and has numerous medical facilities close by. Lal Kuan is also home to many international companies, which makes it an ideal location for people who want to live in a cosmopolitan city without having to move too far away from family and friends.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many types of LASIK surgery options, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery. It involves lasers being inserted into your eye to reshape your cornea. This procedure is usually done on patients who have moderately bad vision.
- Femto LASIK is a less-invasive alternative to standard LASIK. It uses smaller lasers that are inserted through the top of your eye. This procedure is usually done on patients who have very bad vision but don’t want to go through the more involved standard LASIK procedure.
- Contoura vision is a type of laser refractive surgery that uses a computed tomography (CT) scanner to create a 3D image of your eye. This image is then used to guide the surgeon during the surgery.
- EPI Lasik uses an ultrasound device to help correct your eyes’ alignment before the laser is used to cut your cornea. SMILE (surgical microkeratome implantation) is a newer type of laser refractive surgery that uses tiny surgical instruments called microkeratomes to reshape your cornea without using lasers.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is another recent option for laser refractive surgery that uses a foldable contact lens that is implanted in the eye to improve vision without having to reshape the cornea.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery, including improved vision, decreased eye fatigue, and a reduced risk of future eye diseases. Some of the most significant benefits include:
- Improved Vision: After LASIK surgery, patients can typically expect to see better than with glasses or contact lenses. The level of improvement depends on the patient’s overall vision health and previous glasses or contact lens usage. In general, people who have had LASIK surgery can expect to see 20/20 in both eyes after the procedure.
- Reduced Eye Fatigue: Eye fatigue is one of the most common complaints following surgery. The result of reduced eye fatigue is that patients are more able to focus on tasks for extended periods of time. Additionally, they are less likely to experience headaches and other symptoms due to tired eyes.
- Reduced Risk of Future Eye Diseases: One major benefit of having LASIK surgery is that it reduces the risk of developing future eye diseases such as glaucoma and cataracts. Glaucoma is a condition that results in increased pressure inside the eye, which can lead to blindness if not treated. Cataracts are a type of medical condition that occurs when the lens in your eye becomes cloudy from age or disease. Cataracts can be surgically removed using laser technology.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Lal Kuan
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Lal Kuan
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Lal Kuan
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Lal Kuan
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Lal Kuan
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Lal Kuan
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Lal Kuan
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Lal Kuan
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Lal Kuan
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Lal Kuan
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Lal Kuan and it was a truly remarkable experience. Right from the moment I walked into the clinic, I felt 100% confident that I was in safe hands. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly and answered all of my questions before the procedure. During the surgery, I was impressed with the level of care and attention that I was given. The surgeon took the time to explain every step to me, which made me feel comfortable throughout the procedure. The results were impressive! My vision is now significantly better than before and I am so happy with my decision to have Lasik surgery. I can’t thank EyeMantra enough for their excellent service. Highly recommend them if you are considering getting Lasik surgery!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Lal Kuan, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Lal Kuan have reported no discomfort post-surgery.