LASIK Specs Removal in Krishna Nagar – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Krishna Nagar
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Krishna Nagar
If you’re looking to undergo laser vision correction surgery and are in the Krishna Nagar area, you may want to consider LASIK. This popular procedure is now available at many top hospitals in the city.
The process of Lasik surgery is relatively simple. You’ll first need to make an appointment with your doctor, who will take a look at your eyes and determine if Lasik is the right treatment for you. If you’re approved, you’ll be given a consultation time and date.
Once you’ve arrived at the hospital, your doctor will give you an eye exam and perform some tests to determine your eligibility for Lasik surgery. You’ll then be taken into the operating room where Lasik surgery will be performed.
After Lasik surgery is completed, you may experience some temporary side effects, such as dry eyes and sensitivity to light. However, these symptoms usually disappear within a few days or weeks. In most cases, people can resume their normal activities immediately after Lasik surgery.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are several types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK uses a standard laser to cut into the eye’s surface and create a smooth, clear sight.
- Femto LASIK uses a smaller, more precise laser to achieve the same result as standard LASIK but with less risk of complications.
- Contoura Vision is a recently developed type of LASIK that uses compressed air to speed up the surgery and reduce the chances of scarring or other complications.
- EPI Lasik is an older technology that uses a special lens implant to correct vision problems.
- SMILE is a relatively new type of LASIK that uses suction to remove the eyeball without damaging it.
- PRK is an older technology that uses radio waves to destroy tissue near the eye in order to improve vision.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) is a newer technology that uses small contact lenses fitted over the healthy eye to improve vision without having to go through surgery.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery. Some of the most significant include:
- A clear vision: After LASIK surgery, patients typically see much better than they did before the procedure. This is due to the fact that laser treatment reshapes and removes the layers of tissue in front of your eyes, which results in a clear vision.
- Reduced dependence on glasses or contacts: If you wear glasses or use contacts, you can usually stop using them after undergoing LASIK surgery. In fact, many people no longer need any eyeglasses or contact lenses at all following LASIK surgery.
- Increased confidence: After LASIK surgery, patients generally feel more confident about their vision and less self-conscious about wearing glasses or contacts. This is because they know that their corrected vision is permanent and accurate.
- Improved quality of life: Many people find that their quality of life improves significantly after undergoing LASIK surgery. This is because they no longer have to worry about seeing clearly in difficult environments or using medications to correct their vision.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Krishna Nagar
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Krishna Nagar||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Krishna Nagar||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Krishna Nagar||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Krishna Nagar||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Krishna Nagar||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Krishna Nagar||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Krishna Nagar||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Krishna Nagar||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Krishna Nagar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had Lasik surgery from EyeMantra in Krishna Nagar, and the experience was beyond my expectations. From the moment I stepped into the clinic until after my surgery, all the staff was helpful, friendly, and reassuring. The doctors at EyeMantra provided me with a detailed plan of my procedure and took the time to explain everything in detail. The surgery itself was quick and painless, with results that I saw immediately afterward. My vision has improved significantly since the surgery and I am very pleased with the results! I would highly recommend EyeMantra in Krishna Nagar to anyone considering Lasik surgery – it’s a great clinic and their staff really care about their patients. Thank you for helping me see better!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Krishna Nagar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Krishna Nagar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.