LASIK Surgery in Kishan Ganj
If you are interested in having laser eye surgery, then Kishan Ganj is a good place to go. With a long history of performing laser eye surgery, the clinic has a wealth of experience to offer its patients.
Laser eye surgery is a popular option for people who want to improve their vision. The procedure is simple and can be done in a few minutes with no general anesthesia required. The surgeon uses a laser to remove the layers of your cornea, which improves your sight by allowing more light into your eyes.
If you are interested in having LASIK surgery at Kishan Ganj, be sure to speak with the clinic about your eligibility and suitability for the procedure. They will also be able to provide you with information about the various options available, including financing and aftercare plans.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK and involves using a laser to remove your eyeglasses or contact lenses and create a more refined vision. This procedure is generally safe and effective, but it can be more expensive than other options.
- Femto LASIK uses a fraction of the energy of a standard laser, which makes it less likely to cause any side effects. However, this procedure isn’t as effective as standard LASIK and may not be suitable for everyone.
- Contoura Vision is a newer option that uses a curved blade to reshape your eye’s surface instead of cutting it. This process is more complicated than standard LASIK but may offer better results in some cases.
- EPI Lasik uses an electron beam to reshape your cornea instead of a laser, which is more traditional but also less invasive. This option may be best for people who have certain eyesight problems that can’t be corrected with standard LASIK or Femto LASIK procedures.
- SMILE is another newer option that uses ultrasound waves to remove the layers of your eye without using lasers or blades. While this procedure has been shown to be more effective than traditional methods in some cases, it is still relatively new and more research is needed.
- PRK (Photorefractive Keratectomy) uses a laser to correct your vision. It’s similar to LASIK but is less invasive and has fewer side effects, although it may take longer for the results of this procedure to take effect.
- ICL (intracorneal lens implant) is an option for those with extreme myopia who are not suitable candidates for other laser treatments. This procedure involves implanting a thin lens in the eye to improve vision, but this type of surgery carries significant risks and should only be considered as a last resort.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to getting LASIK surgery, including improved vision, decreased need for eyeglasses or contacts, and reduced risk of cataracts and other eye problems. Here are some of the most common reasons people choose LASIK:
- Improved Vision: After LASIK surgery, most patients see near-perfect vision with no glasses or contact lenses required. In addition, the procedure can improve your reading and distance vision.
- Reduced Need for Eyeglasses or Contacts: Most people who have LASIK surgery no longer need to wear glasses or contact lenses after their operation. This is especially true if you have prescription glasses or if your eyes are close to normal in terms of uncorrected distance vision.
- Risk of Cataracts and Other Eye Problems: One of the biggest risks associated with aging is the development of cataracts. Cataracts are cloudy areas in your lens that can reduce your ability to see clearly at close range and in daylight.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Kishan Ganj
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Kishan Ganj
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Kishan Ganj
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Kishan Ganj
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Kishan Ganj
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Kishan Ganj
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Kishan Ganj
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Kishan Ganj
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Kishan Ganj
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Kishan Ganj
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent LASIK surgery at EyeMantra in Kishan Ganj, and I cannot say enough good things about my experience. From the initial consultation to the final post-operative checkup, every step of the process was handled with care and professionalism. The staff was very knowledgeable and explained everything clearly throughout the entire process. The surgery itself was quick and painless, and the results were impressive. I couldn’t be happier with my new vision. I highly recommend EyeMantra for anyone considering LASIK surgery. They went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable throughout the entire process, and now I have 20/20 vision! Thank you EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Kishan Ganj, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Kishan Ganj have reported no discomfort post-surgery.