LASIK Specs Removal in Keshavpuram – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Keshavpuram
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Keshavpuram
If you’re considering a surgical procedure that can dramatically improve your vision, consider laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis (LASIK) surgery. LASIK is a popular and safe procedure that uses cutting-edge technology to reshape your eyesight. During the surgery, a laser is used to create precise cuts in your cornea, allowing the surgeon to remove the defective lens and create a perfect surface for your new lens.
If you’re considering LASIK Surgery in Keshavpuram, we highly recommend speaking with one of our surgeons to learn more about the benefits of this technology and how we can help you achieve optimal vision.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a number of different types of laser eye surgery that patients can choose from, depending on their specific needs and preferences.
- Standard LASIK is a common option that ablates the surface of the eye with a laser beam to create a clear vision.
- Femto LASIK is a more advanced form of LASIK that uses a fraction of the power of a standard laser to achieve similar results.
- Contoura Vision is a type of LASIK that uses custom-made glasses to help correct your vision after the surgery.
- EPI Lasik is another option that uses a thin blade called an excimer laser to cut away the cornea without damaging the pupil.
- SMILE is another type of LASIK that uses carefully focused light to treat myopia, or nearsightedness.
- PRK is an older but still popular type of laser eye surgery that uses high-intensity light pulses to ablate the cornea.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is another minimally invasive option made up of tiny lens implants placed in either eyesight correction or enhancement mode using FDA-approved and CE marked devices
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are a number of benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery, including improved vision and better clarity. Many people find that their overall quality of life improves after undergoing the procedure. Additionally, LASIK surgery is often less expensive than other types of vision correction procedures. Some of the most common benefits include:
- Improved Vision: After LASIK surgery, many people see great improvements in their vision. The majority of patients report seeing at least 20/20 with corrected eyeglasses or without corrective glasses at all. Some people see as much as 20/40 or even better with the procedure.
- Less Eye Surgery: When considering other types of eye surgeries, such as cataract surgery or refractive surgery, it often takes multiple visits to complete the process. With LASIK surgery, only one visit is usually needed for most patients. This makes the procedure more affordable and convenient for many people.
- More Comfortable Life: After undergoing LASIK surgery, many people find that they no longer need to wear special eyeglasses or contact lenses. This can make life more comfortable and easier since you no longer have to worry about your eyesight.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Keshavpuram
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Keshavpuram||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Keshavpuram||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Keshavpuram||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Keshavpuram||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Keshavpuram||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Keshavpuram||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Keshavpuram||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Keshavpuram||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Keshavpuram
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had a great experience with EyeMantra in Keshavpuram for my Lasik Surgery. The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly, making me feel at ease throughout the entire process. I’m so glad I chose them – my vision has improved dramatically since then! From the pre-operative consultation to the post-operative checkups, everything was handled with great care and attention. I’m extremely happy with my results and I would highly recommend EyeMantra in Keshavpuram for Lasik Surgery! Thank you so much!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Keshavpuram, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Keshavpuram have reported no discomfort post-surgery.