FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Kashmiri Gate
LASIK surgery is a popular and effective way to improve your vision. The surgery is performed by using a laser to reshape the cornea, which can result in better vision. There are many benefits to having LASIK surgery, including improved clarity and accuracy of vision.
If you are interested in having LASIK surgery in Kashmiri Gate, your doctor will recommend a consultation. During the consultation, your doctor will discuss your eligibility and explain the procedure. After the consultation, you will be scheduled for surgery.
During LASIK surgery, the surgeon uses a laser to create a precise hole in your cornea. This hole is then filled with a gel that helps smooth out the surface of the eye. The laser then reshapes the cornea, improving your vision. If you are considering LASIK surgery in Kashmiri Gate, please consult with your doctor to see if you are eligible and if the procedure is right for you.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a number of different types of LASIK surgery available, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery, and it’s performed using a standard laser. This procedure is usually recommended for people who have near-sightedness or astigmatism that doesn’t require a lot of correction.
- Femto LASIK is a more advanced type of LASIK that uses a special femtosecond laser. This procedure is usually recommended for people who have more severe nearsightedness or astigmatism.
- Contoura Vision is another more advanced type of LASIK that uses a curved blade to create a smooth surface on which the laser can work. This procedure is usually recommended for people who have very severe nearsightedness or astigmatism.
- EPI Lasik is a minimally invasive version of LASIK that uses an ultrasonic needle to remove the eye’s surface layer without using any cutting instruments. This procedure is usually recommended for people who want less downtime and don’t need as much correction as other types of LASIK procedures.
- SMILE is a new type of surgery that uses lasers to reduce your myopia by reshaping your cornea’s shape instead of just removing excess tissue as in traditional SMILE surgery.
- PRK is another type of laser eye surgery that uses a laser to reshape the cornea instead of removing tissue. This procedure is usually recommended for people who want less downtime and don’t need as much correction as other types of LASIK procedures.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) surgery is a newer type of refractive surgery that uses an artificial lens to change the focus of light entering the eye, instead of reshaping the cornea as in traditional LASIK surgeries.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having LASIK surgery, including improved vision and better overall eye health. Here are some of the major benefits:
- Reduced Eye Troubles: One of the biggest benefits of LASIK surgery is that it can help reduce or eliminate many common eye problems, such as dry eyes, eye fatigue, and cataracts.
- Better Vision: Another major benefit of LASIK surgery is that it can improve your vision significantly. Depending on the type of LASIK procedure you undergo, you may see a dramatic improvement in your vision quality, from nearsightedness to farsightedness. In some cases, people who have had LASIK surgery can even become completely able to see in complete darkness.
- Increased Comfort and Improved Eye Health: One of the biggest benefits of LASIK surgery is that it can provide increased comfort and improved eye health. Many people report feeling much more relaxed after having their surgery, and often experience minimal post-operative pain. In addition, many people find that their overall eye health improves following LASIK surgery, thanks to decreased inflammation and improved blood flow throughout the eyes.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Kashmiri Gate
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Kashmiri Gate
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Kashmiri Gate
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Kashmiri Gate
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Kashmiri Gate
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Kashmiri Gate
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Kashmiri Gate
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Kashmiri Gate
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Kashmiri Gate
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Kashmiri Gate
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“EyeMantra in Kashmiri Gate provided me with the best Lasik surgery I could ask for. The entire team was so knowledgeable, experienced, and accommodating to my needs. From my initial consultation to post-operative care, they have taken every step to make sure that I get the best results possible. I am extremely satisfied with the outcome of the surgery, and I am now able to see clearly without wearing glasses. My vision is better than ever and I’m thrilled with the results! I highly recommend EyeMantra for their Lasik surgery services – they truly know what they’re doing. Thank you for everything, EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Kashmiri Gate, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Kashmiri Gate have reported no discomfort post-surgery.