LASIK Specs Removal in Karol Bagh – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Karol Bagh
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Karol Bagh
If you are looking for a safe, effective, and affordable way to correct your vision, then you may want to consider laser eye surgery. There are many different types of laser eye surgery available, and LASIK is one of the most popular procedures.
LASIK is a common form of eye surgery that uses a laser to surgically remove the outer layer of the eye. The surgery is performed on an outpatient basis and generally takes about 30 minutes. After the surgery, most patients can see perfectly well with either glasses or contact lenses.
There are several reasons why LASIK is such a popular procedure. First, it is a safe procedure. Second, it is often very affordable. And finally, LASIK is often able to improve your vision significantly, even if your eyesight isn’t perfect to start with. If you are considering LASIK for your vision correction needs, be sure to speak with an experienced eye doctor at Eyemantra Karol Bagh.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a number of different types of laser eye surgery (LASIK), each with its own advantages and disadvantages. Here is a brief overview of the most common LASIK options:
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK, and it uses a standard blade to cut the cornea. This procedure is often recommended for people who have good vision in both eyes and don’t need extreme accuracy or clarity.
- Femto LASIK is a more advanced version of standard LASIK that uses an ultrasonic device to cut the cornea more precisely. This procedure can be used if you have better vision in one eye but a worse vision in the other, or if you have moderate to severe astigmatism.
- Contoura Vision is a new type of LASIK that uses a three-dimensional map to guide the surgeon during the surgery. This method is best suited for people with very good vision in only one eye and moderate to severe astigmatism.
- EPI Lasik is a minimally invasive version of standard LASIK that doesn’t require any cuts to the cornea. Instead, the surgeon uses heat and pressure to remove some of the outer layers of your eyeball. This technique is best for people who don’t want any major changes to their appearance after surgery.
- SMILE is another minimally invasive option that can be used to correct your vision. SMILE uses a small laser to reshape the tissue in the center of your eye, resulting in improved vision. This procedure is best for people with mild myopia or astigmatism who don’t want major changes to their appearance after surgery.
- PRK (photorefractive keratectomy) is an older form of laser eye surgery that can be used to correct myopia, astigmatism, and other vision issues. The procedure involves the removal of a thin layer of the cornea and then reshaping the remaining tissue with a laser. PRK is ideal for people who don’t qualify for LASIK or who want to avoid any major changes to their appearance after surgery.
- ICL (intraocular contact lens) is a type of vision correction surgery where an artificial lens is implanted in your eye to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. ICL is best for people who have large amounts of myopia or astigmatism that can’t be corrected with other types of laser eye surgery.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery. Some of the most common benefits include:
- Reduced Eye Surgery Risk. LASIK is one of the safest types of eye surgery, with a complication rate that is lower than other surgeries such as cataract surgery.
- Improved Visual Quality. After LASIK, people may experience improved vision at both near and far distances. This is because the laser reshapes your eyes’ surface so that they have a more accurate focus and less distortion.
- Less Stress on Your Eyesight. People who have undergone LASIK often say that it’s less stressful to their eyesight because there is no need for glasses or contact lenses after the procedure is complete.
- Greater Freedom of Movement and Energy Efficiency. Many people find that they now have greater freedom of movement and energy efficiency, thanks to the reduced sensitivity to light after LASIK surgery.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Karol Bagh
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Karol Bagh||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Karol Bagh||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Karol Bagh||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Karol Bagh||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Karol Bagh||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Karol Bagh||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Karol Bagh||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Karol Bagh||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Karol Bagh
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been wanting to get Lasik surgery for a long time, but I was hesitant about the procedure. After doing some research and speaking to my friends, I decided to go to EyeMantra in Karol Bagh for the treatment. The staff at EyeMantra were so welcoming and friendly throughout the entire process. The doctors there were extremely knowledgeable and professional, taking the time to explain each step of the procedure to me so I was at ease throughout. The surgery itself only took a few minutes, but the results have been incredible! My vision is clearer than ever before and I don’t need glasses anymore. I’m so glad I chose EyeMantra for my Lasik surgery, and I would highly recommend them to anyone considering getting the procedure done. Thanks to EyeMantra, I can now enjoy crystal-clear vision without the hassle of glasses or contacts! Highly recommend!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Karol Bagh, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Karol Bagh have reported no discomfort post-surgery.