LASIK Specs Removal in Karkardooma – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Karkardooma
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Karkardooma
If you are thinking of having laser eye surgery, Karkardooma is a good place to consider. The city has a number of world-class hospitals that offer this procedure, so you can be sure that you will receive excellent care. LASIK is one of the most popular procedures performed in Karkardooma, and there are many reasons why it might be the right choice for you.
First of all, LASIK surgery is a very safe procedure. In fact, it has an overall safety record that is better than most other types of surgery. Plus, LASIK is not associated with any significant long-term side effects. In fact, many people who have undergone the procedure report that it was both affordable and effective.
If you are interested in having LASIK surgery in Karkardooma, there are a number of excellent hospitals that offer the procedure. You should contact one of these hospitals and ask about their pricing and availability. You can also visit our website to learn more about LASIK surgery in general and how it might benefit you.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many types of LASIK surgery, each with its own set of benefits and drawbacks. Here are the most common types:
- Standard LASIK: This is the most common type of LASIK, and it uses a standard laser to perform the operation. The benefit of standard LASIK is that it’s the simplest and quickest option available. The downside is that it doesn’t provide the best vision quality, and there’s a chance that you might experience some eye problems after surgery.
- Femto LASIK: Femto LASIK is a more advanced form of LASIK that uses a smaller laser to perform the operation. This makes the surgery less invasive than standard LASIK, and it results in better vision quality. However, Femto LASIK is also more expensive than standard LASIK, and it may not be suitable for everyone.
- Contoura Vision: Contoura Vision is a new type of LASIK that uses two lasers to create a more accurate image. This method is more complicated than standard or Femto LASIK, but it offers better vision quality overall.
- EPI Lasik: EPI Lasik uses an electronic device called an excimer laser to perform the surgery. This method is much more accurate than standard or Femto LASIK, and it’s also less invasive than contoura vision. However, EPI Lasik is typically more expensive than the other types of LASIK, so it may not be a viable option for everyone.
- SMILE: SMILE stands for Small Incision Lenticule Extraction, and it’s a newer form of LASIK that uses a laser to create a small lenticule (or thin disc) in the cornea. The benefit of SMILE is that it’s less invasive than other types of LASIK, and it also results in better vision quality. The downside is that SMILE may not be suitable for everyone, and it’s also more expensive than other types of LASIK.
- PRK: Photorefractive keratectomy (PRK) is a more traditional form of laser eye surgery. It works by using a laser to reshape the cornea, which is then covered with a contact lens while it heals. The benefit of PRK is that it’s less invasive than other types of LASIK and it also results in better vision quality. The downside is that PRK can take a bit longer to heal than other types of LASIK, so it may not be suitable for everyone.
- ICL: Implantable Contact Lenses (ICLs) are a new type of corrective eye surgery that uses an artificial contact lens to reshape the cornea. ICLs can provide excellent vision quality and they’re less invasive than other types of LASIK, however they do come with some risks and they may not be suitable for everyone.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
LASIK is a popular eye surgery that has many benefits. Some of the benefits include:
- LASIK can help you see better. After LASIK, your eyes are corrected to a level of clarity that was not possible with eyeglasses or contacts. This means that you can see details and images clearly that were before difficult to see.
- You will no longer need to wear glasses or contacts during daily activities. With LASIK, you can enjoy the freedom and convenience of wearing glasses or contacts less often.
- You will have fewer complications after LASIK than with other types of eye surgeries. Complications after LASIK are usually minor and resolve quickly without any long-term effects on your vision.
- You may experience improved vision following LASIK even if you do not have a perfect vision before the surgery. Many people who have had LASIK report seeing better than they did before their surgery even if they had poor eyesight prior to the procedure.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Karkardooma
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Karkardooma||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Karkardooma||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Karkardooma||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Karkardooma||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Karkardooma||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Karkardooma||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Karkardooma||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Karkardooma||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Karkardooma
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Karkardooma and it has been a life-changing experience! The staff was incredibly welcoming, accommodating, and professional. From the initial consultation to the actual procedure, I was treated with kindness and respect throughout. The doctors explained every step of the process clearly before performing the procedure and answered all my questions. The actual procedure was surprisingly painless and the recovery process went extremely smoothly. I now have perfect vision without the need for glasses or contacts! I could not be happier with the results, and I am so glad that I decided to get Lasik surgery at EyeMantra. Highly recommend!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Karkardooma, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Karkardooma have reported no discomfort post-surgery.