LASIK Specs Removal in Kapashera – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Kapashera
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Kapashera
LASIK surgery, also known as laser eye surgery, is a popular surgical procedure that can improve your vision. The surgery is done by using a powerful laser to reshape the surface of your eye. Lasik can correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. It is one of the most common surgeries in India.
Before you have Lasik surgery, your doctor will examine your eyes using a number of tests. These tests include a dilated eye exam, which allows your doctor to see inside your eyes more clearly. In addition, Lasik patients may need to have their eyes checked regularly afterward to make sure they are seeing correctly without glasses or contact lenses.
Most people feel little or no pain during Lasik surgery. However, some people do experience mild discomfort during the procedure and may require medication to help them sleep afterwards. After Lasik surgery, you will likely need to wear eyeglasses or sunglasses for several weeks while your eyes heal.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a few different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery and involves using a laser to reshape your eyes’ surface. This is the least invasive type of LASIK and is usually the best option for people who aren’t bothered by mild eye discomfort or sensitivity after surgery.
- Femto LASIK is a more advanced form of LASIK that uses a smaller laser than standard LASIK. This allows the surgeon to create a more accurate vision correction, but it also requires slightly more time and effort on the patient’s part.
- Contoura Vision is another less-invasive type of LASIK that uses an algorithm to create a custom corrective lens for each individual patient. This method is typically less expensive than standard or Femto LASIK, but it can require more visits to the doctor in order to get the perfect vision correction.
- EPI Lasik uses an electric field to scrape away parts of your cornea using microkeratomes – tiny surgical tools that are inserted into your eye through a small incision in your eyelid. This technology is considered less invasive than other forms of LASIK and results in a faster recovery time.
- SMILE is a newer form of LASIK that uses an ultrashort burst laser beam to reshape the cornea. This type of procedure results in less trauma to the eye than other forms of LASIK, but it may not be as successful for people with higher refractive errors.
- PRK (Photorefractive Keratectomy) is an older and more invasive form of LASIK that has recently become popular again due to its higher level of patient satisfaction. PRK involves using a laser to reshape the surface of your cornea, which results in less pain and fewer complications than other methods.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) surgery is a newer type of vision correction procedure that involves implanting a permanent lens in the eye to correct refractive errors. This method is more invasive than LASIK and requires longer recovery times, but it can be an effective option for people with strong prescription numbers or corneal conditions.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having laser eye surgery, or LASIK. Some of the most common reasons people opt for LASIK are because they want better vision and overall satisfaction with their appearance. Here are some of the major benefits of LASIK:
- Better Vision: One of the main reasons people choose LASIK is because they want improved vision. With the technology available today, patients can see clearly even in low light and with strong glare. This is due to the precision and accuracy of laser surgery, which creates a near-perfect vision without any glasses or contacts needed.
- Improved Appearance: Another big benefit of LASIK is that patients often find that their vision improvement looks good on them too. Since most surgeons use a standard laser procedure to create your new eyesight, you don’t have any visible scars or blemishes on your face after surgery – unlike other types of surgeries where there may be noticeable scars. This makes you look more youthful and natural than before, making you feel confident about your new eye sight.
- Increased Efficiency: One of the biggest benefits of LASIK surgery is that it improves your efficiency when working or doing activities requiring close focus, like reading or watching TV. Because your eye no longer needs to adjust to different lighting conditions, you can carry on with your day-to-day life with less fatigue and hassle than before.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Kapashera
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Kapashera||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Kapashera||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Kapashera||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Kapashera||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Kapashera||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Kapashera||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Kapashera||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Kapashera||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Kapashera
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been struggling with poor vision for years and was finally ready to do something about it. After doing some research, I decided to go with EyeMantra in Kapashera for my Lasik Surgery. The staff at the clinic were friendly and knowledgeable which made me feel confident in their abilities. During my consultation, they explained the process in great detail and made sure I was comfortable with the procedure before moving forward. On the day of my surgery, the staff was very attentive and made sure I was relaxed throughout. The results of my Lasik Surgery were truly life-changing – my vision improved dramatically! I am so happy that I chose EyeMantra in Kapashera for my Lasik Surgery. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering the same procedure. Thank you EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Kapashera, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Kapashera have reported no discomfort post-surgery.