LASIK Surgery in Kalyan Vihar
If you are looking for a safe, effective, and affordable solution to your vision problems, then LASIK surgery may be the ideal choice for you. LASIK is a very popular elective surgery that can improve your vision by cutting and reshaping your eye’s surface using precision laser technology.
LASIK surgery is usually performed on patients who have nearsightedness or farsightedness. It is also an excellent option for people who have significant astigmatism or other refractive errors. The surgery is minimally invasive and can be completed in just a few minutes. After the procedure, you may experience some minor discomfort, but it should resolve within a few days.
If you are interested in undergoing LASIK surgery in Kalyan Vihar, our team at Eyemantra is here to help you explore all of your options and find the best treatment plan for you. We offer a wide range of services, including consultations and pre-operative evaluations. So whether you are looking to improve your vision or just want to learn more about the available options, we invite you to schedule a consultation with us today!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK, performed on around two-thirds of patients.
- Femto LASIK uses a laser that is a fraction of the size of a standard laser, making it more accurate and less likely to cause damage to the eye.
- Contoura Vision is a specialized form of LASIK that uses curved mirrors to create a better image.
- EPI Lasik uses an excimer laser to reshape the cornea more precisely than with standard LASIK.
- SMILE uses a femtosecond laser to destroy the epithelium in the superficial layer of the eye without scarring or loss of vision.
- PRK uses radio waves to heat up tiny blood vessels in the surface layer of the eye, causing them to rupture and produce a vacuum that pulls out damaged tissue.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) surgery replaces your normal contact lenses with an implanted lens designed specifically for LASIK surgery.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
Many people are interested in knowing the various benefits of LASIK surgery. Here are some of the most common reasons why people choose this procedure:
- Reduced Eye Care Costs. One of the biggest benefits of LASIK surgery is that it can save you a lot of money on your eye care needs. This is because laser eye surgery is much more affordable than other types of eye care procedures, such as glasses or contact lenses. In fact, many people report that they have saved hundreds or even thousands of dollars on their overall eye care costs after undergoing LASIK surgery.
- Improved Vision Quality. Another major benefit of LASIK surgery is that it can often improve your vision quality to near-perfect levels. This is because laser eye surgery removes all the unnecessary tissue and reduces the chance that you will experience future eye problems, such as cataracts or glaucoma. In some cases, patients who undergo LASIK Surgery report having 20/20 vision or better after their procedure.
- Increased Comfort and Reduced Stress Levels. Many people find that they experience reduced stress levels and increased comfort when they undergo LASIK Surgery. This is because the surgical process is relatively painless and most patients report feeling very little discomfort post-operation. In addition, many people find that their vision has improved to such an extent that they no longer need to wear glasses or contact lenses during everyday activities.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Kalyan Vihar
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Kalyan Vihar
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Kalyan Vihar
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Kalyan Vihar
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Kalyan Vihar
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Kalyan Vihar
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Kalyan Vihar
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Kalyan Vihar
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Kalyan Vihar
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Kalyan Vihar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“EyeMantra in Kalyan Vihar has been a true lifesaver for me! The Lasik Surgery I had here was a complete success. EyeMantra offered me the best care and service, from start to finish. Their team of highly experienced medical professionals provided reliable advice, tailored treatment options and thorough follow-up visits. The surgery itself was comfortable, and the results were amazing. My vision has improved drastically since my Lasik Surgery at EyeMantra. I’m really glad I chose them for this important procedure. Highly recommend! Thank you so much, EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Kalyan Vihar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Kalyan Vihar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.