LASIK Specs Removal in Kalkaji – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Kalkaji
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Kalkaji
If you are looking to improve your vision without having to go through the hassle of glasses or contacts, then LASIK surgery might be the right option for you. Before deciding whether or not LASIK is the right procedure for you, be sure to speak with your doctor about all of your available options. There are several types of LASIK surgeries, each with its own benefits and risks.
If you are a candidate for LASIK surgery, your doctor will first create a detailed map of your eyes using special eye drops. This map will help determine the areas of your eye that need to be corrected and how much correction each area requires. Next, the doctor will use a laser to cut out the specific areas of your eye that require correction. Afterward, he or she will heal the area with a special gel. Finally, if necessary, your doctor will add artificial tears to your eyes to maintain their moisture level and prevent dryness from occurring.
If you are considering LASIK surgery in Kalkaji, please consult with a qualified doctor who can provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Here are the most common options:
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery and involves using a blade to cut into your eyes. This procedure is often considered the safest option, but it can also be the least effective.
- Femto LASIK uses a much finer blade than standard LASIK and is therefore less likely to cause damage to your eyes. However, Femto LASIK is also more expensive and may not be available in all areas.
- Contoura Vision uses a rotating laser instead of a blade to perform the surgery. This method is thought to be more accurate and result in better vision than standard LASIK. However, Contoura Vision can be more difficult to perform and may require more time than other types of LASIK surgery.
- EPI Lasik uses a small electric pulse to destroy the cornea without using any blades or laser light. This procedure is considered safe and has been shown to be more effective than standard LASIK in some cases.
- SMILE is a newer type of LASIK that uses a very small laser beam that targets smaller areas of the eye. SMILE has been shown to be more effective than standard or Femto LASIK in some cases, but it is also more expensive and may not be available in all areas.
- PRK is a less common type of laser eye surgery that does not use blades or lasers. Instead, the surgeon will make a small incision in your cornea and then ablate (remove) some of the tissue to reshape your cornea. PRK can be more effective than LASIK, but it is also associated with a longer recovery time.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) is an advanced form of laser eye surgery that involves implanting a tiny synthetic lens into the front of your eye. This procedure can provide excellent vision results and does not require any cutting or reshaping of your cornea. However, ICL can be more expensive than other types of LASIK surgery, and it is not available in all areas.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having LASIK surgery, and as a result, this procedure is becoming increasingly popular. Here are some of the most common benefits:
- LASIK can improve your vision dramatically. After LASIK, you may experience a 20 to 40 percent improvement in your vision depending on your exact case.
- It’s less invasive than other eye surgeries. With LASIK, there is no cutting or sewing involved; all you need is an appointment and some basic eye surgery preparation supplies.
- You won’t have to worry about your eyesight for the rest of your life. Unlike other types of eyesight correction such as glasses or contact lenses, LASIK does not require regular visits to an optometrist or ophthalmologist – you can go about your life as usual and only see the results of the surgery when you need them.
- It’s affordable. The cost of LASIK varies depending on the specific procedure that you undergo, but on average, it’s one of the least expensive forms of eye care available today.
- It’s reversible if necessary. If something goes wrong with your LASIK surgery – for example, if your vision deteriorates after the procedure – it can be reversed without any additional surgery or procedures required.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Kalkaji
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Kalkaji||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Kalkaji||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Kalkaji||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Kalkaji||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Kalkaji||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Kalkaji||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Kalkaji||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Kalkaji||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Kalkaji
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Kalkaji and I am extremely happy with the results. The entire staff was friendly and professional throughout the process, from my initial consultation to post-operative care. They answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable and confident about having the procedure. The day of the surgery went smoothly and I was able to see the results immediately. My vision is now clearer than it ever was with lenses or glasses, and I no longer experience any irritation or discomfort. EyeMantra in Kalkaji provided me with an amazing experience while improving my vision dramatically. I would highly recommend EyeMantra in Kalkaji for anyone considering Lasik surgery. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly, the facility is modern and comfortable, and the results are great. I am so happy with my new vision! Thanks, EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Kalkaji, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Kalkaji have reported no discomfort post-surgery.