LASIK Specs Removal in Kalindi Kunj – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Kalindi Kunj
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Kalindi Kunj
Kalindi Kunj is one of the most popular areas in Delhi for LASIK surgery. The clinics here offer a high quality of service and patients have a lot to choose from when it comes to choosing a clinic. There are many different types of LASIK procedures offered at these clinics, so patients can find the perfect option for them.
One of the main benefits of choosing Kalindi Kunj as your destination for LASIK surgery is that the area is well-maintained. All of the clinics here have state-of-the-art infrastructure and all of the equipment used in the surgeries is top quality. This means that you can be sure that your eyes will be in good hands during your procedure.
The clinics here also offer a wide range of services, including post-operative care. This means that you will be able to recover quickly after your surgery and enjoy all of the benefits that come with it.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Here are four of the most common:
- Standard LASIK: This is the most common type of LASIK, and it typically involves performing a standard eye surgery on one eye. The surgeon first creates a custom mask to protect your eyes and then uses a laser to cut away the surface layer of your eyeball. This leaves the underlying cornea intact, allowing more light to enter your eye.
- Femto LASIK: Femto LASIK is a newer type of LASIK that uses a less harmful laser than standard LASIK. It still requires cutting away the surface layer of your eyeball, but the laser used is smaller and faster than standard LASIK. This makes it less likely that you’ll experience any pain or discomfort during or after the surgery.
- Contoura Vision: Contoura Vision is another newer type of LASIK that uses an advanced technology called “contour correction”. This technique helps correct vision by gradually removing extra tissue around the edges of your vision in an effort to improve sight in all directions.
- EPI Lasik: EPI Lasik is a newer type of LASIK that uses an excimer laser instead of a traditional laser. This technology allows for more precise control over how much tissue is removed during the surgery, which can result in the better overall vision. The recovery time for EPI Lasik is also shorter than that of standard LASIK, making it a popular choice for people who want to have better vision with less downtime.
- SMILE: SMILE is the latest type of LASIK surgery. It stands for Small Incision Lenticule Extraction and it involves creating a tiny incision in the cornea in order to insert a tiny lens that reshapes your vision. This method can be used to treat both nearsightedness and farsightedness, as well as astigmatism. It has a shorter recovery time than most other LASIK procedures and is generally considered to be very safe.
- PRK: PRK (Photo Refractive Keratectomy) is an older version of LASIK surgery that has been around for many years. It involves removing the surface layer of your eye to allow more light to enter, but unlike traditional LASIK, it does not involve cutting away any tissue. This makes it a safer option for people with thin corneas or for those who have an increased risk of developing side effects from traditional LASIK. However, the recovery time is longer with PRK than other types of LASIK and it may not produce as dramatic or long-lasting a result.
- ICL: Intraocular Collamer Lens (ICL) is a newer type of vision correction surgery that involves inserting a clear, artificial lens into the eye. This lens helps correct nearsightedness and farsightedness while preserving some of your natural vision. The recovery time for ICL is usually shorter than other types of LASIK, but the cost can be more expensive. It is also not suitable for everyone, so it’s important to discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor before deciding if ICL is right for you.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are numerous benefits of LASIK surgery, including improved vision and reduced eye fatigue. Many people find that their overall quality of life improves following LASIK surgery, as they no longer have to worry about glasses or contacts. Additionally, many people report significant reductions in the number of trips to the eye doctor.
One of the most common reasons people choose LASIK is because they want improved vision. After undergoing LASIK surgery, many patients see a drastic improvement in their vision, often achieving 20/20 or better vision. In some cases, patients can even achieve perfect vision without glasses or contacts.
Another major benefit of LASIK surgery is reduced eye fatigue. Many people experience significant relief from eye fatigue following LASIK surgery, as their eyes no longer have to work as hard to see. As a result, patients are able to enjoy more leisurely activities and spend more time outdoors without feeling tired or strained.
In addition to these major benefits, many people also report increased confidence and self-esteem following LASIK surgery. People feel more empowered and confident when their vision has been dramatically improved without having to rely on glasses or contact lenses.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Kalindi Kunj
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Kalindi Kunj||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Kalindi Kunj||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Kalindi Kunj||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Kalindi Kunj||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Kalindi Kunj||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Kalindi Kunj||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Kalindi Kunj||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Kalindi Kunj||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Kalindi Kunj
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Kalindi Kunj and I am so grateful for their amazing service! From the moment I stepped into their office, I felt welcomed and taken care of. The entire staff was friendly, professional, and knowledgeable about the procedure. After my surgery, I was given clear instructions on what to do and was provided with follow-up care. The staff made sure all of my questions were answered and I felt confident in their ability to take care of me. I am so happy that I chose EyeMantra for my Lasik surgery- the results are incredible! My vision is clearer than ever before, and the procedure itself was virtually painless. I would highly recommend EyeMantra to anyone considering Lasik surgery; they truly went above and beyond in providing quality care. Thanks again, EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Kalindi Kunj, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Kalindi Kunj have reported no discomfort post-surgery.