FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Kailash Colony
LASIK, or laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis, is a popular and effective surgical procedure that can improve your vision. If you are considering LASIK surgery, be sure to speak with your doctor about the benefits and risks of this procedure.
If you are looking for a safe and affordable way to improve your vision, LASIK is an excellent option. This surgery is performed as an outpatient procedure with minimal pain and no long-term risks. In addition, LASIK is one of the most popular procedures in India, so you can be assured of a high level of patient satisfaction.
To find out if LASIK is right for you, please speak with your doctor. He or she will be able to discuss the benefits and risks of this surgery and answer any questions you may have.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of surgery, and it uses lasers to reshape the surface of your eye.
- Femto LASIK uses a slightly different technique that uses a fraction of the energy of standard LASIK, which is why it is sometimes called “gentle” LASIK.
- Contoura Vision uses a special magnifying lens to create a more precise laser cut and eliminates the need for a pre-operation visit.
- EPI Lasik uses an excimer laser to create a precision blade on the front surface of your eye
- SMILE uses heat instead of lasers to remove tissue from your eye.
- PRK (Photorefractive Keratomileusis) is another option that uses exposure to ultraviolet light to reshape the cornea.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a newer type of surgery that uses small lenses implanted in your eyes to correct vision.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits of LASIK surgery, which include: improved vision, a shorter recovery time, and less potential for complications. Some of the most common benefits of LASIK surgery include:
- Improved Vision. After LASIK surgery, most patients see an improvement in their vision that ranges from 20/20 to 20/40 or better. This is due to the precision and accuracy of the surgical procedure.
- Shorter Recovery Time. The average recovery time after LASIK surgery is significantly shorter than traditional eye surgeries such as eyeglasses or contact lenses. Most patients can return to their normal activities within a few days after surgery.
- Less Potential for Complications. Studies have shown that there are fewer complications associated with LASIK surgery than with other types of eye surgeries. This is due to the advanced technology used in LASIK procedures and the experienced surgeons who perform them.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Kailash Colony
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Kailash Colony
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Kailash Colony
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Kailash Colony
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Kailash Colony
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Kailash Colony
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Kailash Colony
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Kailash Colony
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Kailash Colony
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Kailash Colony
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Kailash Colony, and I am incredibly grateful for the amazing care and attention they provided. From the moment I arrived, they were attentive to my needs while also providing a warm and inviting atmosphere. The doctor was extremely knowledgeable and thorough in explaining every step of the procedure before we began. They provided me with an exceptional level of service and care, which made the whole experience a positive one. I would highly recommend EyeMantra to anyone considering Lasik surgery. Thanks again for everything! “
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Kailash Colony, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Kailash Colony have reported no discomfort post-surgery.