FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Jhilmil Colony
LASIK surgery is a popular treatment for vision problems, and it is now available at Jhilmil Colony. If you are considering LASIK surgery, please read our patient reviews to see what others have experienced before making a decision.
LASIK surgery is a safe and effective procedure that can improve your vision. It is performed by using lasers to remove the thin layer of skin and tissue that covers your eyes. This causes your eyes to heal quickly and without any discomfort.
Jhilmil Colony offers LASIK surgery at our state-of-the-art facility. Our surgeons have many years of experience performing this procedure, and they will work with you to find the best solution for your individual needs. If you are interested in learning more about LASIK surgery or scheduling an appointment, please call us today!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of types of Lasik surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of Lasik surgery. In standard LASIK, the surgeon uses a laser to reshape your eyes’ surface. The surgery is quick and painless, and many people recover within a few days. However, standard LASIK is less effective than other types of Lasik surgery, and it may not be the best option for some people.
- Femto LASIK is a more advanced form of Lasik surgery. In Femto LASIK, the laser uses tiny pulses instead of one continuous beam. This makes the surgery faster and less invasive than standard LASIK, but it also results in lower-quality vision. Femto LASIK is best for people who have good vision in both their left and right eyes.
- Contoura Vision is a type of Lasik that combines standard LASIK with advanced corneal resurfacing techniques. This combination results in better vision than either procedure alone and is ideal for people who have moderate to severe eye problems, such as astigmatism or keratoconus.
- EPI Lasik is another type of Lasik that uses ultrasound waves to improve accuracy during the surgical process. EPI Lasik is often recommended for people who have astigmatism or other refractive errors that require extensive correction.
- SMILE is a newer form of Lasik that is less invasive than other types of Lasik surgery. In SMILE, only a small incision is made in the eye, and the laser reshapes the corneal tissue through this incision. This procedure results in better vision compared to standard LASIK, with fewer risks.
- PRK (Photorefractive Keratectomy) is a type of Lasik that does not require the use of a laser. Instead, ultraviolet light is used to reshape the corneal surface. PRK is often recommended for people with thin or irregularly shaped corneas, as well as those who have had certain types of eye surgery in the past.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a newer type of Lasik surgery that can provide better vision than LASIK and PRK, but it is only available to certain patients. It is important to discuss your options with your eye care professional in order to find the best solution for you.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having LASIK surgery, including:
- The ability to see clearly without glasses or contact lenses
- Reduced eye pain and discomfort
- Increased distance vision
- Greater accuracy when reading and driving
- Improved contrast sensitivity
- Ability to see in low-light conditions
LASIK Surgery Cost in Jhilmil Colony
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Jhilmil Colony
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Jhilmil Colony
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Jhilmil Colony
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Jhilmil Colony
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Jhilmil Colony
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Jhilmil Colony
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Jhilmil Colony
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Jhilmil Colony
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Jhilmil Colony
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik surgery for vision correction at the EyeMantra clinic in Jhilmil Colony, Delhi. From my initial consultation to the day of my procedure, I was treated with care and respect by all the staff. The doctors were very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I am so grateful to the EyeMantra team for helping me get rid of my glasses and enjoy clearer, sharper vision. I would highly recommend EyeMantra to anyone considering Lasik surgery. Thank you so much, EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Jhilmil Colony, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Jhilmil Colony have reported no discomfort post-surgery.