LASIK Specs Removal in Jharsa – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Jharsa
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Jharsa
If you are looking for a safe and effective way to achieve perfect vision, consider LASIK surgery. Lasik is a popular and safe procedure that uses lasers to correct your vision. At EyeMantra Jharsa, we understand the importance of providing our patients with the best possible care. That’s why we offer LASIK surgery in Jharsa, India.
The first step in any LASIK procedure is a consultation. During this time, we will discuss your individual goals and needs. We will also take a look at your current vision and see if LASIK is the right option for you. If you are comfortable with the risks involved, we can begin the procedure.
During LASIK surgery, the surgeon uses a laser to fix your eyes’ corrected vision permanently in minutes. After LASIK, most patients find their vision is better than ever before. Recovery from LASIK surgery is typically quick and easy, with most people able to return to their normal activities within a day or two.
If you are considering LASIK surgery in Jharsa, India, contact us today to schedule a consultation. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have about our services or about LASIK itself.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of laser eye surgery available, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Here is a brief overview of the most common options:
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of laser eye surgery. It uses a standard blade to cut your eye’s surface, and is suitable for most people. This procedure is usually very safe and successful, but it can cause some minor side effects, such as a temporary decrease in vision.
- Femto LASIK uses slightly higher-powered lasers to perform the same basic task as standard LASIK, but with fewer risks.
- Contoura Vision uses a special technique that creates a “corneal trench” on your retina instead of cutting it. This results in better clarity and less distortion than standard LASIK procedures.
- EPI Lasik uses a tiny drill to create microscopic tears in your cornea, which is then healed with artificial tears.
- SMILE uses low-power lasers to break up the top layer of your cornea using heat and light, eliminating the need for artificial tears or surgery altogether.
- PRK lasik employs an intense beam of microwaves to break up the tissue inside your eye, then heals the injury with natural tear fluid.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) lasik replaces your contact lenses with an implantable lens designed specifically for laser treatment; this option has shown to be more effective than standard lasik for high-level refractive errors.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having LASIK surgery, including improved vision. Here are some of the most common benefits:
- Improved Vision After LASIK Surgery. One of the main benefits of LASIK surgery is that it can improve your vision dramatically. In fact, many people say that their vision is better after Lasik than before it. This is due to the fact that LASIK can correct your eye’s focusing and optical errors, which can lead to better clarity and accuracy in viewing. Additionally, many people find that they no longer need glasses or contact lenses after having the surgery.
- Reduced Risk of Eye Diseases After LASIK Surgery. LASIK also reduces your risk of developing various eye diseases over time. For example, research has shown that people who have had LASIK are less likely to develop age-related macular degeneration (AMD), a condition in which the central area of your retina – responsible for seeing fine details – deteriorates. In addition, LASIK has been linked with a reduced risk of other common eye diseases, such as cataracts and glaucoma.
- Happiness After LASIK Surgery Is No Myth! Many people report feeling happier and more content after undergoing LASIK surgery than before it – thanks in part to improved vision but also because they no longer have to worry about their sight.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Jharsa
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Jharsa||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Jharsa||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Jharsa||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Jharsa||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Jharsa||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Jharsa||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Jharsa||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Jharsa||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Jharsa
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“EyeMantra in Jharsa provided excellent LASIK surgery services. I am extremely pleased with the results and would highly recommend EyeMantra to anyone considering laser vision correction. The staff at EyeMantra is friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. I’m very happy with my decision to go with them for this procedure!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Jharsa, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Jharsa have reported no discomfort post-surgery.