LASIK Specs Removal in Jasola – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Jasola
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Jasola
If you’re considering LASIK surgery, Jasola is the perfect place to go. Our experienced surgeons and staff are dedicated to providing the best possible care for your eyes. We use the latest technology and equipment to ensure a smooth, successful experience.
After your consultation, our team will prepare you for surgery by giving you the necessary information and instructions. You’ll then spend a few minutes before surgery getting a brief check-up from our anesthesiologist to make sure you’re comfortable and safe.
Once you’re ready, our surgeons will perform the LASIK procedure in just a few short minutes. The entire process is completely painless, and you’ll be able to go home after just a few hours of recovery time. If you’re interested in LASIK surgery in Jasola, call us today to schedule your consultation!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK performed, and it uses a standard laser to reshape your vision.
- Femto LASIK uses a femtosecond laser to perform the same task more quickly and accurately than standard LASIK.
- Contoura Vision uses an angled laser to create a sharper image by reducing refractive error in the nearsighted eye.
- EPI Lasik uses a very small excimer laser that creates less heat than other types of lasers, which may improve safety and results.
- SMILE is a new type of laser eye surgery that uses a microscopic knife to remove the cornea without causing damage to the underlying tissue.
- PRK is an older type of surgery that uses an eyeglass lens as a template to create the corrected vision.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is another newer type of surgery that uses an implantable lens to correct your vision.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery, including a much-improved quality of life. Here are five key reasons why people choose LASIK:
- Better Vision: One of the most common benefits of LASIK is that it can dramatically improve your vision. With traditional eye surgery, like glasses or contacts, you may still need to wear them for everyday activities. With LASIK, however, you can go without wearing any sort of eyewear for the majority of the time. This means you can enjoy more activities and see better in all light conditions.
- Improved Quality of Life: Another benefit of having a good vision is that it can improve your quality of life overall. For example, if you have difficulty reading or driving because of poor vision, then LASIK can help make those tasks much easier and less frustrating. Additionally, with a better vision comes the ability to take on new challenges and pursue new interests outside of work or home.
- Reduced Risk of Eye Diseases: One common concern following eye surgery is the risk of developing an eye disease in the future. However, according to some studies, patients who have undergone LASIK have a lower risk than patients who have other types of eye surgeries or no surgery at all! In fact, one study found that over a period of 20 years, there was only a 1% chance that someone who had undergone LASIK would develop an eye disease.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Jasola
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Jasola||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Jasola||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Jasola||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Jasola||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Jasola||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Jasola||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Jasola||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Jasola||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Jasola
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had always been self-conscious about my glasses and dreaded the thought of having to wear them for the rest of my life. But when I heard about EyeMantra in Jasola, I decided to give it a try. After undergoing their LASIK procedure, I’m so happy with the results! My vision has never been better and I no longer need glasses for most activities. The staff at EyeMantra were incredibly professional and knowledgeable, explaining every step of the process to me in detail. The surgery was painless, and quick and made a huge difference in my life. I’m so glad I decided to go through with it! Thanks, EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Jasola, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Jasola have reported no discomfort post-surgery.