LASIK Specs Removal in Jangpura – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Jangpura
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Jangpura
If you are looking for a safe and effective way to improve your vision, LASIK surgery is the perfect option for you. This procedure is performed by using an extremely precise laser to create a perfect surface on the eye, which then allows you to see better without glasses or contacts. LASIK surgery is available at our Jangpura clinic and has been proven to be one of the most popular procedures performed here.
One of the main benefits of LASIK surgery is that it is extremely safe. Unlike other forms of vision correction such as glasses or contact lenses, LASIK does not require any ongoing treatment. In fact, most patients can go back to their regular lives within a few days following surgery. Additionally, LASIK is one of the least expensive options available for improving your vision.
If you are considering LASIK surgery in Jangpura, please don’t hesitate to contact our clinic. We will be happy to answer any questions you have and help you decide if this procedure is right for you.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery options available to patients. Some of the most common include standard LASIK, Femto LASIK, and Contoura Vision.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of laser eye surgery performed in India. It involves a simple surgical procedure where the surgeon makes a small cut inside your eye and uses a laser to correct your vision. The surgery is usually safe and can be performed on both eyes at the same time.
- Femto LASIK is a more advanced form of LASIK that uses less energy than standard LASIK. This means it is safer to perform and results in better vision quality. It is also more expensive than standard LASIK, but it may be worth it if you are looking for excellent vision quality.
- Contoura Vision is another advanced form of laser eye surgery that uses cutting-edge technology to improve your vision. In Contoura Vision, the surgeon creates a custom-made flap in your eye using tissue from elsewhere in your body. This flap then acts as a shield during the surgery, which allows the surgeon to operate more quickly and easily without damaging your eye tissues.
- EPI Lasik is another popular option for people who want better vision but don’t want to spend a lot of money on their eyewear. EPI Lasik uses lasers to reshape tiny corneal pieces instead of removing them entirely. This makes it much less invasive and can be performed in minutes.
- Refractive lens exchange (RLE) is a surgical procedure that permanently replaces the natural lenses of your eyes with artificial ones. These lenses are designed to improve your vision and provide more clarity than regular eyeglasses or contact lenses. RLE can be used for both nearsightedness and farsightedness.
- PRK is a laser eye surgery that removes part of your cornea to reshape it. This procedure is quicker and less invasive than other types of laser eye surgery, making it a good option for those who don’t want to spend too much time in the operating room. It can be used to treat both nearsightedness and farsightedness.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) is a type of implantable lens that is inserted in the eye to correct vision problems. ICLs are plastic lenses that replace your natural lens, allowing you to enjoy better vision without glasses or contact lenses. It is an excellent choice for patients who have severe nearsightedness.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are numerous benefits of LASIK surgery for both patients and doctors. Some of the most common benefits include:
- The ability to see clearly without glasses or contacts.
- Reduced or eliminated the need for corrective eyeglasses or contacts.
- Increased range of vision.
- Decreased glare and eye fatigue.
- Improved quality of life.
- Fewer cases of dry eye syndrome and other visual problems due to aging or presbyopia.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Jangpura
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Jangpura||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Jangpura||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Jangpura||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Jangpura||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Jangpura||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Jangpura||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Jangpura||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Jangpura||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Jangpura
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Jangpura and the entire experience was simply incredible. From the moment I stepped into their clinic, I felt welcomed and reassured that I had made the right decision. The recovery process has been surprisingly quick and painless too, thanks to the care of the EyeMantra team. I am truly thankful to everyone at the clinic for helping me achieve better vision and a more confident outlook on life. Thank you! Highly recommend EyeMantra in Jangpura for anyone considering Lasik surgery!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Jangpura, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Jangpura have reported no discomfort post-surgery.