LASIK Surgery in Janakpuri
LASIK surgery is a highly effective surgical procedure that can improve your vision. The LASIK surgery process involves reshaping the cornea with a laser. This temporary correction can dramatically improve your vision by removing the need for glasses or contact lenses and giving you 20/20 vision or better. LASIK surgery is now available at our Janakpuri clinic and we are proud to offer this life-changing surgery.
If you are considering LASIK, our Janakpuri clinic is the perfect place to get the procedure done. Our experienced and qualified surgeons will discuss all of your options with you and help you choose the best treatment for your needs. We also offer a variety of financing options so that you can afford to get your LASIK surgery done.
When you come to our clinic, our team will take care of everything from pre-operative preparations to post-operative care. We want you to enjoy your experience with LASIK and feel confident that we have done everything we can to make the procedure as smooth as possible for you. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and see how we can help you see better than ever before!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are several types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type and uses a blade to cut the cornea into small, smooth pieces.
- Femto LASIK uses a laser that is focused specifically on the flap that covers the front of the eye.
- Contoura Vision uses a specially designed lens to correct myopia (nearsightedness) or hyperopia (farsightedness).
- EPI Lasik utilizes an electronic piezoelectric device to create a precisely shaped flap in the cornea.
- SMILE uses a special microkeratome to remove the epithelium from the surface of the cornea.
- PRK is a type of laser surgery that uses heat and radio waves to reshape the cornea.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) replaces glasses or contact lenses with an implantable device that wires directly to your eye’s optic nerve and transmits signals that control your vision.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
LASIK is one of the most common surgeries performed in India. The surgery is considered to be a safe and effective way to improve vision. Here are some of the benefits of LASIK surgery:
- LASIK can help you see better than you ever thought possible.
- It is a quick and painless surgery that can be performed in an outpatient setting.
- There are no long-term side effects associated with LASIK surgery.
- LASIK is affordable, and it may be covered by your insurance plan.
- You can resume your regular activities immediately after undergoing LASIK surgery.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Janakpuri
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Janakpuri
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Janakpuri
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Janakpuri
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Janakpuri
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Janakpuri
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Janakpuri
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Janakpuri
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Janakpuri
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Janakpuri
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had the pleasure of having Lasik surgery done at EyeMantra in Janakpuri and would highly recommend their services. The staff was incredibly friendly, professional, and understanding throughout my entire experience with them. The procedure itself was quick and painless, and I’m already starting to see a huge difference in my vision. I had been wearing glasses for years and it’s so liberating to be able to see clearly again. I’m very thankful for the services provided by EyeMantra in Janakpuri and would highly recommend them to anyone looking into Lasik surgery! Thank you!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Janakpuri, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Janakpuri have reported no discomfort post-surgery.