LASIK Specs Removal in Inderpuri – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Inderpuri
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Inderpuri
If you are looking for an affordable and professional option to get your eyes corrected, consider Lasik surgery. Lasik surgery is a popular and effective procedure that can correct your vision without requiring any additional surgeries or treatments.
During Lasik surgery, the doctor uses a laser to correct your vision. The surgery is performed on an outpatient basis and most patients are able to go home the same day. Following surgery, you may experience some mild discomfort and some temporary blurring of your vision. However, these side effects typically fade within a few days.
If you are considering Lasik surgery, please contact our Inderpuri office for more information. Our team of experts can help you understand all of the options available to you and answer any questions you may have about the procedure.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of laser eye surgery and involves the use of a precision laser to cut a precise flap in your eye’s surface. This flap is then removed, and your vision is improved by eliminating the need for your glasses or contact lenses.
- Femto LASIK uses a tiny lens to create a more precise focal point in your eye, which results in better vision with fewer side effects.
- Contoura vision uses an ultra-thin telescope to reshape the cornea – the transparent tissue in your eye – which can improve vision by as much as 20/20.
- EPI Lasik uses an electrode to destroy surface tissues near the pupil so that glasses or contact lenses can be removed altogether.
- SMILE uses ultrasound waves to reshape the shape of your cornea without any surgery at all.
- PRK uses a beam of polarized light to break down the surrounding tissue and reshape your cornea.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a newer option that uses small devices implanted under the skin near your eyes to correct refractive errors.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to LASIK surgery, including improved vision and decreased eye fatigue. Here are some of the most common benefits:
- Improved Vision: After LASIK surgery, many patients see a significant improvement in their vision. In some cases, people can achieve near-perfect vision without glasses or contact lenses.
- Reduced Eye Fatigue: One of the key benefits of LASIK is that it decreases eye fatigue. This is because LASIK removes the need to constantly adjust your focus and allows you to spend more time on activities you enjoy.
- Ease of Use: Another benefit of LASIK is that it is very easy to use. This means that there is minimal downtime and little discomfort before and after surgery.
- Lower Surgery Costs: Compared to other types of eye surgery, LASIK is relatively affordable. This makes it a good option for people who want to improve their vision but don’t have the money available for more expensive procedures.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Inderpuri
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Inderpuri||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Inderpuri||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Inderpuri||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Inderpuri||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Inderpuri||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Inderpuri||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Inderpuri||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Inderpuri||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Inderpuri
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been dealing with poor vision for years, and I was beyond thrilled when I heard about EyeMantra in Inderpuri offering Lasik surgery. From my first consultation through the entire process, they were professional and caring. Every step of the way they made sure I was comfortable and answered any questions that I had. The results from my Lasik surgery have been fantastic – I can now see clearly and don’t need to rely on glasses or contacts anymore! I’m so thankful that EyeMantra was there to help me get the vision correction I needed. Highly recommend them for anyone considering Lasik surgery!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Inderpuri, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Inderpuri have reported no discomfort post-surgery.