LASIK Specs Removal in Hauz Khas – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Hauz Khas
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Hauz Khas
If you are looking for eye surgery that will drastically improve your vision, LASIK may be the right option for you. LASIK is a popular refractive surgery that uses laser technology to reshape your eyes’ surfaces. In a typical LASIK procedure, a surgeon performs a flap surgery on your lower eyelid to create a shallow pocket. The surgeon then uses a laser to remove the outer layer of your eye’s surface, which allows the doctor to correct your vision with minimal discomfort and little to no recovery time.
LASIK is one of the most popular elective procedures in the world, with estimates indicating that nearly two million people have undergone the procedure worldwide. For many people, LASIK is the best option for achieving excellent vision without having to wear glasses or contact lenses. If you are considering LASIK surgery in Hauz Khas, our team at EyeMantra would be happy to discuss your options with you and answer any questions you may have.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Here is a list of the most common options:
- Standard LASIK: This is the most common type of LASIK, and it uses a laser to cut a hole in your eye’s surface. The surgery is usually done on one eye at a time, and it’s usually the simplest option.
- Femto LASIK: Femto LASIK is a newer type of LASIK that uses a smaller laser than standard LASIK. This means that it can create a more accurate flap, which may result in better vision. However, femto LASIK costs more than standard LASIK, and it doesn’t always work as well as standard LASIK.
- Contoura Vision: Contoura Vision is another newer type of LASIK that uses an infrared light to make corrections to your vision. This procedure is more complicated than standard or femto LASIK, and it may not be available in all areas. However, contoura Vision may be better for people who want very precise vision correction.
- EPI Lasik: EPI Lasik uses an electrical current to induce the effects of electrosurgery on the eye – this means that less energy is used overall, which could lead to less pain after the surgery. EPI Lasik has some advantages over other types of LASIK, such as faster healing and fewer risks. However, it’s not available in all areas, and it may cost more than other types of LASIK.
- SMILE : SMILE stands for “Small Incision Lenticule Extraction” and is a relatively new form of laser-assisted vision correction. This procedure involves making a small incision on the eye, which the doctor uses to remove a lenticule – a thin disk made of cornea tissue. The advantage of this method is that it’s less invasive than other types of LASIK, and there is a faster recovery time. However, SMILE isn’t available in all areas, and it may cost more than other types of LASIK.
- PRK : PRK stands for “photorefractive keratectomy” and is a type of laser-assisted vision correction. This method involves removing the outer layer of the cornea to reshape it, which can help people with various vision problems. The advantage of this procedure is that it can be performed on people who may not qualify for other types of LASIK. However, PRK is more invasive than other types of LASIK, and it may require a longer recovery period.
- ICL: ICL stands for “intraocular lens” and is a procedure where an artificial lens is implanted inside the eye. This type of surgery is beneficial for people who have severe refractive errors or cannot qualify for other types of LASIK. The advantage of this method is that the results are usually more predictable than with other types of LASIK. However, ICL can be more expensive than other types of LASIK, and it requires a longer recovery period.PRK and ICL are not available in all areas, and they may cost more than other types of LASIK. When deciding which type of LASIK is right for you, it’s important to discuss your options with a qualified ophthalmologist or optometrist. They can help you determine which procedure will be the best fit for your individual needs.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are a number of benefits to having LASIK surgery, including:
- A dramatically reduced need for eyeglasses or contact lenses. After LASIK surgery, most people only require a single pair of glasses or contact lenses to perform everyday tasks.
- Greater clarity and vision in both near and far areas. With LASIK, you can see clearly up close and at a distance.
- Dramatically reduced risk of eye diseases and other vision problems in the future. According to the American Academy of Ophthalmology, “LASIK is one of the most effective treatments available for correcting vision defects.” This is because LASIK eliminates the need for extra corrective measures – like glasses or contact lenses – throughout your lifetime.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Hauz Khas
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Hauz Khas||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Hauz Khas||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Hauz Khas||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Hauz Khas||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Hauz Khas||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Hauz Khas||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Hauz Khas||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Hauz Khas||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Hauz Khas
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik Surgery done at EyeMantra in Hauz Khas and I couldn’t be happier with the results. The entire experience was smooth and stress-free, thanks to the friendly staff and state-of-the-art facilities that this clinic offers. During my preoperative consultation, Dr. Shweta was incredibly knowledgeable, and she explained all the possible outcomes in detail so I could make an informed decision. The entire team is so experienced and dedicated to providing the best possible care to their patients, and I am truly grateful for their help in improving my vision! Thank you so much, EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Hauz Khas, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Hauz Khas have reported no discomfort post-surgery.