LASIK Specs Removal in Gulmohar Park – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Gulmohar Park
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Gulmohar Park
If you are considering a laser eye surgery such as LASIK, then you may be wondering what the procedure is like. Below, we will discuss the basics of LASIK and give you an idea of what to expect during your surgery at our hospital in Gulmohar Park.
LASIK is a popular eye surgery that helps improve your vision by using a laser to cut out the majority of the lens on your eye. This surgery is typically done on one eye at a time and is considered safe and effective.
During your LASIK procedure, the surgeon will use a microscope to carefully measure your eyesight. Based on this information, they will create a custom map of your cornea which will be used to guide the laser during the surgery.
The surgery usually takes about 20 minutes and most patients feel little or no pain afterwards. Most people can resume their normal activities within a few days, but some people may experience minor discomfort for a few weeks following their surgery.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Standard LASIK, Femto LASIK, Contoura Vision, EPI Lasik, SMILE, PRK, and ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) all use lasers to reshape the surface of your eye.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of laser eye surgery. It uses a laser to remove the excess tissue and correct your vision. The downside to standard LASIK is that it can result in some mild visual impairment, depending on the severity of your myopia or astigmatism.
- Femto LASIK removes only a narrow strip of tissue around the edge of your lens. This minimizes the chances of complications and gives you better vision than standard LASIK. However, Femto LASIK is more expensive than standard LASIK and doesn’t always result in better vision.
- Contoura Vision uses multiple lasers to correct your vision simultaneously while minimizing the risk of complications. This procedure is more expensive than standard LASIK but often results in better vision due to less time needed for healing.
- EPI Lasik uses a femtosecond laser to break up the thick layer of the cornea without damaging healthy tissues beneath it. This minimizes the chances of post-surgery pain and allows you to resume work and activities sooner than with standard LASIK.
- SMILE is a newer type of laser eye surgery that only removes the outer layer of your cornea, making treatment less invasive and healing quicker.
- PRK (Photorefractive Keratectomy) uses an upper-surface laser to remove cells from the front surface of your cornea. It results in fewer complications and often better vision than standard LASIK.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a newer form of laser eye surgery that involves placing a contact lens in the innermost layer of your cornea to reshape it and improve vision. This procedure carries more risks than other types of laser eye surgery, however, so it should be considered carefully.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
Lasik surgery is a highly effective eye treatment that has many benefits. Here are just a few:
- It can help you see better and achieve your goals more easily.
- Lasik surgery can improve your overall vision quality, making it easier to read and drive in traffic.
- Lasik surgery can reduce or even eliminate your need for glasses or contacts.
- It’s safe, with very low rates of complications and no long-term side effects.
- It’s affordable, with most procedures costing around $2,000 per eye.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Gulmohar Park
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Gulmohar Park||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Gulmohar Park||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Gulmohar Park||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Gulmohar Park||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Gulmohar Park||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Gulmohar Park||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Gulmohar Park||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Gulmohar Park||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Gulmohar Park
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery performed by the professionals at EyeMantra in Gulmohar Park and I could not be happier with the results! The entire process was smooth, efficient, and most importantly, pain-free. The staff were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable throughout my visits. They answered all of my questions thoroughly and put me at ease throughout the entire experience. Now, I can see clearly with no more glasses or contacts and I am extremely grateful for their help! EyeMantra in Gulmohar Park is truly a top-notch eye care facility and one that I would highly recommend to anyone considering Lasik surgery. Thank you so much!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Gulmohar Park, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Gulmohar Park have reported no discomfort post-surgery.