LASIK Specs Removal in Gulabi Bagh – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Gulabi Bagh
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Gulabi Bagh
LASIK surgery is an incredibly effective way to get perfect vision without the need for glasses or contacts. Patients who have undergone this procedure can see clearly in all directions, even near and far. It is also one of the safest types of surgery, with a very low risk of any complications.
LASIK surgery is most commonly performed on people who have moderate to severe myopia (nearsightedness). The Surgery is carried out as an outpatient procedure under general anesthesia and takes about 30 minutes. During the surgery, the eye doctor uses a laser to remove the majority of the lens inside your eye. This leaves your eyeball with a clear central window that allows light to enter and project onto your retina.
The results of LASIK surgery are fantastic and patients can usually see better than they ever did before after just a few days. There are no long-term side effects and everyone is able to return to their regular activities immediately following the surgery. If you are considering lasik surgery in Gulabi Bagh, please consult with a qualified doctor who can provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a number of different types of LASIK surgery options available, each with its own unique benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of laser eye surgery, and it involves removing the tissue that causes myopia (nearsightedness) with an outpatient procedure.
- Femto LASIK uses a fraction of the power of a standard laser, which makes it less likely to cause pain or other complications, and is often recommended for people who have mild to moderate myopia.
- Contoura Vision is a new type of LASIK that uses custom-made contact lenses to help you see better without glasses or contacts.
- EPI Lasik uses electronic shimming technology to create a custom-fit flap in your eye, eliminating the need for an incision and allowing for quicker recovery.
- SMILE is a new technology that uses an implantable lens to provide long-term treatment for myopia up to -6.00 diopters.
- PRK is a newer type of laser eye surgery that uses heat and radio waves to destroy the fatty tissue in your eyes, effectively restoring vision in patients with myopia up to 6 diopters.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is another option for people who want laser vision correction but don’t want to go through traditional eye surgery procedures like cataract removal or refractive surgery. With ICL, a small lens is implanted in the eye to correct the refractive error.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits of LASIK surgery, which include:
- The ability to see clearly with no glasses or contacts required.
- Lowered risk of developing future eye problems, including cataracts and glaucoma.
- Reduced anxiety about your vision due to the fact that you now have accurate vision without having to worry about glasses or contacts.
- Easier time reading and doing other tasks since you no longer have to strain your eyes to see what is in front of you.
- Improved quality of life because you can now enjoy activities that were previously difficult or impossible because of poor vision.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Gulabi Bagh
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Gulabi Bagh||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Gulabi Bagh||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Gulabi Bagh||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Gulabi Bagh||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Gulabi Bagh||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Gulabi Bagh||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Gulabi Bagh||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Gulabi Bagh||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Gulabi Bagh
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Gulabi Bagh and I’m absolutely thrilled with the results. From start to finish, the staff was incredibly knowledgeable and professional, taking great care to explain every step of the process. The surgery itself was quick and painless, and I could see the results immediately afterward. My vision is now better than it’s ever been, and I’m so thankful to have found such an amazing facility. Highly recommend EyeMantra in Gulabi Bagh for Lasik surgery!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Gulabi Bagh, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Gulabi Bagh have reported no discomfort post-surgery.