LASIK Surgery in GTB Nagar
If you are looking for a safe and effective way to improve your vision, then lASIK surgery may be the perfect option for you. LASIK, which stands for Laser-Assisted In-Situ Keratomileusis, is a surgical procedure that uses a laser to correct your vision. During the surgery, the laser reshapes the surface of your eye, eliminating the need for eyeglasses or contact lenses.
There are several factors to consider before undergoing lASIK surgery. First, make sure that you have good vision in both eyes. If you have significant astigmatism or other major eye problems, LASIK may not be the best option for you. Second, be sure to schedule a consultation with one of our surgeons in order to determine if you are a good candidate for this procedure. Third, be aware that LASIK surgery is not always reversible. If you decide that you no longer want the corrected vision after your surgery, it may not be possible to go back and have the procedure reversed.
If you are considering LASIK surgery in GTB Nagar, our team at EyeMantra can help you find the right surgeon and plan your procedure so that it is as comfortable as possible. We also offer post-operative care so that you can enjoy excellent vision without any discomfort or problems.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery, and it involves lasers cutting into the eye to correct your vision.
- Femto LASIK uses a much narrower laser beam than standard LASIK, so it is less likely to cause any damage or pain to your eyes.
- Contoura Vision uses a technique called “contouring” which helps make your vision sharper in the center of your field of view while avoiding any areas that may be too blurry.
- EPI Lasik uses a different type of laser that creates smaller “epilaspses” in the cornea, which improve vision without requiring any cuts into your eye.
- SMILE is a newer type of LASIK that uses special techniques to help you see better in low light conditions.
- PRK is a less invasive alternative to standard LASIK that doesn’t require surgery at all – instead, doctors use an injection to break up the cells in your cornea and then reshape them using lasers.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is another option for those who don’t want or can’t have surgery – by surgically implanting an artificial lens into your eye, you can get corrected vision without having to go through LASIK surgery.
- Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE) is an option for those who may be too old or have vision that cannot be corrected with standard LASIK. This procedure involves replacing the natural lens in your eye with an artificial one, allowing you to get better vision without having to go through LASIK.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are a number of reasons why people choose LASIK Surgery. Here are just a few:
- It is the most popular surgery in the world. There were over 1.2 million LASIK surgeries performed in 2013, and that number is projected to rise to 2.4 million by 2020. That’s a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11%.
- It is safe and effective. According to the American Academy of Ophthalmology, “LASIK has an excellent safety record, with an overall complication rate of less than 1%.” In addition, the World Health Organization (WHO) reports that “LASIK is one of the most effective treatments for vision correction.”
- It’s affordable. The average cost for LASIK surgery is around $6,000-$7,000, which is much less expensive than other types of vision correction procedures. In fact, according to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), “The median out-of-pocket costs for LASIK are $2,700.” This means that nearly half of all patients who undergo LASIK pay nothing out-of-pocket!
- It can be done on an outpatient basis. Most patients have minimal to no postoperative discomfort following LASIK surgery. In fact, many patients feel so good after their procedure that they don’t even need any postoperative medication or treatment!
LASIK Surgery Cost in GTB Nagar
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In GTB Nagar
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In GTB Nagar
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In GTB Nagar
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In GTB Nagar
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In GTB Nagar
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In GTB Nagar
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In GTB Nagar
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In GTB Nagar
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in GTB Nagar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I was increasingly frustrated with my vision and was considering options like glasses or contact lenses. That’s when I stumbled upon EyeMantra in GTB Nagar, who offered me the chance to go for Lasik surgery. After consulting with them, I felt confident that this was a great option for me and decided to get the surgery done. The surgery was quick and efficient, with the staff being friendly and professional throughout the procedure. The results were excellent; I now have a 20/20 vision! Thanks to this great experience, I now have a perfect vision!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in GTB Nagar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from GTB Nagar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.