LASIK Specs Removal in Green Park – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Green Park
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Green Park
If you’re looking for a safe and effective way to correct your vision, Lasik surgery may be the answer. Lasik is a type of eye surgery that uses a laser to correct your vision. The surgery is performed as an outpatient procedure under general anesthesia.
Lasik is a very safe procedure. According to the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the risk of serious adverse events following lasik surgery is less than one percent. Some potential side effects that may occur after lasik include dry eyes, headaches, and difficulty reading in bright light. If you experience any of these symptoms, please contact your surgeon immediately.
If you’re interested in undergoing lasik surgery in Green Park, please consult with a qualified eye doctor. Many health insurance plans cover lasik procedures, so please check with your provider beforehand to find out if you qualify.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are several different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery. In Standard LASIK, the surgeon uses a laser to cut a thin flap in your eye’s surface. This flap is then lifted up and fixed in place using tiny metal hooks. The flap enables the surgeon to destroy some of your eye’s tissue so that your vision can be improved.
- Femto LASIK is a more advanced form of LASIK surgery. In Femto LASIK, the surgeon uses a much smaller laser than in Standard LASIK. This allows him or her to make smaller cuts in your eye’s surface, which results in better vision. Femto LASIK is also less likely to cause any serious side effects than Standard LASIK.
- Contoura Vision is a new type of LASIK surgery that uses ultrasound technology to create better vision without having to cut any tissue from your eye’s surface. Contoura Vision has been shown to be as effective as Standard or Femto LASIK surgery when it comes to improving your vision.
- EPI Lasik is another newer type of LASIK surgery that uses an electronic device called an EPI machine instead of a laser to cut the flap in your eye’s surface. EPI Lasik is less invasive than other types of LASik surgery and has fewer side effects.
- SMILE is a new type of laser refractive surgery that uses a laser to create an incision in your eye’s surface instead of cutting a flap. This procedure is less invasive than other types of LASIK surgery and can result in improved vision with fewer side effects.
- ICL surgery is an advanced form of laser refractive surgery that can be used to treat severe vision issues, including high amounts of short-sightedness. During ICL surgery, the surgeon will implant a tiny artificial lens into your eye. This lens can help correct your vision and improve your overall sight.
- PRK is a type of laser refractive surgery that is similar to LASIK but without the flap. In PRK, the surgeon will use a laser to remove some of your eye’s surface tissue and then reshape it in order to improve your vision. PRK can be an effective treatment for people with a wide range of vision problems.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are a number of benefits to LASIK surgery, including improved vision and better overall eye health. Here are just a few:
- Improved Vision. Through LASIK, people can see better with less glare and distortion. This can give them a more comfortable, clear sight for everyday activities and activities that require close work, like reading or working on the computer.
- Better Overall Eye Health. With LASIK surgery, people reduce their risk of developing other eye conditions, such as cataracts and glaucoma. They can also enjoy a longer, healthier life by avoiding the need for expensive surgeries in the future.
- Increased Activity Levels. Those who have undergone LASIK surgery report feeling more active because they no longer need to avoid bright lights or wear sunglasses outdoors when possible. This frees up more time for hobbies and other pursuits they enjoy.
- Reduced Anxiety Levels and Improved Sleep Patterns. Many people find that their anxiety levels decrease after undergoing LASIK surgery because they no longer have to worry about nearsightedness or farsightedness impacting their quality of life greatly. Plus, many patients report improved sleep patterns as a result of no longer experiencing blurred vision at night time or during early morning hours due to refractive errors caused by glasses or contact lenses.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Green Park
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Green Park||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Green Park||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Green Park||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Green Park||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Green Park||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Green Park||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Green Park||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Green Park||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Green Park
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Green Park and I couldn’t be more thrilled with the results. From the initial consultation to aftercare, my experience was extraordinary. The staff is friendly and professional, going out of their way to ensure a comfortable environment and answer any questions I had. The procedure itself was quick and painless, taking just a few minutes, and the results have been remarkable. I can see clearly and comfortably without glasses or contact lenses. I’m so glad I chose EyeMantra for my Lasik surgery – they helped me to achieve better vision with minimal effort! Highly recommended!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Green Park, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Green Park have reported no discomfort post-surgery.