LASIK Specs Removal in Greater Kailash – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Greater Kailash
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Greater Kailash
If you are unhappy with your vision and would like to improve it, consider LASIK surgery. This outpatient procedure is performed on an individual’s eyes using a laser and can result in improved vision. You may be able to see better without glasses or contact lenses and enjoy a more natural appearance.
Lasik surgery is one of the most common procedures performed in the United States. There are many benefits to having this surgery, including reduced eye fatigue and better reading and outdoor viewing conditions. Greater Kailash is one of the best places to have LASIK surgery, as the area has excellent natural light.
The procedure typically takes about an hour and you will need to make a few follow-up visits afterward. Most people report great results after LASIK surgery, including improved vision and reduced eye fatigue. If you are considering this procedure, be sure to speak with a doctor about your specific needs and expectations.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of LASIK options available, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery, and it uses a laser to smooth the surface of your eye. This procedure is generally safe and effective, but it can cause some minor vision loss in the first few months after surgery.
- Femto LASIK uses a much smaller laser than standard LASIK and is often used to treat more severe cases of myopia. This procedure is also safe and effective, but it may require more time for your eyes to heal post-op.
- Contoura Vision uses an advanced technology that combines standard laser eye surgery with precise computer-guided cuts to create a customized treatment plan for your eyes. This procedure is more expensive than other types of LASIK, but it may provide better results than standard or Femto LASIK.
- EPI Lasik uses a slightly different technique than other types of LASIK and is sometimes used as a second option if traditional open-eye surgery isn’t an option due to certain medical conditions. EPI Lasik involves using an excimer laser to remove the cornea entirely instead of just smoothing it out. This procedure is less common than other types of LASIK, but it has been found to be more reliable in terms of success rates.
- SMILE is a newer type of LASIK that uses only one laser to create a corneal flap. SMILE is usually recommended for patients with mild to moderate myopia and astigmatism, as it has been found to be more accurate than traditional LASIK.
- PRK (photorefractive keratectomy) is a type of laser eye surgery that does not involve creating a corneal flap. Instead, the outer layer of your cornea is removed with an excimer laser and then reshaped. PRK is usually recommended for patients with mild to moderate myopia and astigmatism and may provide better results for these issues than LASIK.
- ICL (intraocular contact lenses) is a newer form of laser eye surgery that involves placing a foldable lens inside the eye. This procedure is often used to treat more severe cases of myopia, and it may provide better vision than traditional LASIK or PRK. ICL has been found to be safe and effective, but some patients experience side effects such as glare and halos around lights.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are numerous benefits of LASIK surgery, some of which include:
- A significantly improved vision quality. After LASIK surgery, many people find that their vision has dramatically improved, often to levels near or exceeding what they were previously able to achieve without surgery.
- Reduced eye fatigue and stress. Because LASIK does not require eyeglasses or contacts, people typically experience much less eye fatigue and stress than they did before the surgery. This can lead to a more productive life overall, as well as increased confidence and satisfaction with one’s appearance.
- Reduced risk of serious complications. While there is always a small chance of experiencing any sort of complication following LASIK surgery, the risk is typically much lower than with other types of surgeries such as cataract surgery or hip replacement Surgery. In fact, most people who have LASIK say that the overall experience was both easy and very rewarding, with few if any negative side effects at all.
- Hassle-free post-surgery care. Many people find that post-LASIK care is incredibly hassle-free – in fact, it often takes only a few minutes to complete! This makes it an ideal option for people who are busy and don’t have time to spend hours every day waiting in line at a doctor’s office or visiting an optometrist multiple times per week for checkups.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Greater Kailash
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Greater Kailash||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Greater Kailash||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Greater Kailash||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Greater Kailash||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Greater Kailash||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Greater Kailash||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Greater Kailash||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Greater Kailash||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Greater Kailash
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Greater Kailash, and I couldn’t be more pleased with the results. The staff was knowledgeable and professional throughout the entire process. They took the time to answer all of my questions and address any concerns I had before, during, and after the procedure. The facility is clean, modern, and well-equipped, ensuring that I received the best care possible. My vision is now better than ever and I couldn’t be happier with the outcome. I highly recommend EyeMantra’s Lasik services to anyone considering this type of procedure. It was a great experience from start to finish!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Greater Kailash, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Greater Kailash have reported no discomfort post-surgery.