LASIK Surgery in Ghitorni
LASIK surgery is a very popular procedure that can help improve your vision. It is a type of eye surgery that uses a laser to reshape the surface of your eye. This can help you see better without glasses or contact lenses. There are a few things you need to know about LASIK before you decide if it is right for you.
First, LASIK is usually done on one eye at a time. Second, LASIK surgery is not recommended for people who have high myopia (a severe nearsightedness). Third, you should talk to your doctor about whether LASIK is right for you if you have any other medical conditions, like diabetes, high blood pressure, or heart disease. Fourth, most people can recover from LASIK surgery within a few days. Fifth, most people find that their vision is improved after LASIK surgery. Sixth, LASIK costs more than other types of eye surgeries, but it is usually worth it because it can give you better vision.
If you are considering lasik surgery in Ghitorni, please consult with a qualified doctor who can provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many types of LASIK surgery options, each with its own unique benefits and risks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery. It uses a standard laser to cut the surface of your eye. This procedure is usually done on an outpatient basis and can be done in just a few minutes.
- Femto LASIK uses a femtosecond laser to cut the surface of your eye more precisely than standard LASIK. This procedure is usually done on an outpatient basis and can be done in just a few minutes. Femto LASIK has been shown to be more accurate than standard LASIK, but it also has a slightly higher risk of complications such as eye pain or infection.
- Contoura Vision is a type of variable-power lasers used for Femto LASIK that creates micro-cuts in the cornea using controlled pulses instead of one continuous beam. This minimizes the risk of complications and gives you better results than traditional Femto LASIK procedures.
- EPI Lasik uses an excimer laser to create small cuts in your cornea that are then filled with collagen fragments and other materials to restore your sight. EPI Lasik is considered safer than other types of Lasik because it uses less power and doesn’t use any heat or chemicals to reshape your cornea. It’s also typically faster than other types of Lasik procedures, taking about half the time as traditional Lasik.
- Wavefront-guided LASIK uses a computerized system to map out the unique shape and imperfections of your cornea before the procedure begins. This helps your doctor to more accurately target and fix any vision problems you may have. Wavefront-guided Lasik is considered one of the safest forms of Lasik, but it’s also more expensive than other forms. surface ablation procedures, such as PRK and LASEK. These are less invasive forms of Lasik that use a laser to remove a thin layer of your cornea without cutting into it. This option is great for patients who don’t qualify for traditional Lasik and can help improve nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. However, these procedures have a longer healing time than other types of Lasik and may require more follow-up visits.
- PRK and LASEK are both surface ablation procedures, but they differ in the way that they affect your cornea. PRK removes a thin layer of your cornea with a laser while LASEK uses an alcohol solution to soften the outermost layer before it is removed. Both procedures are generally safe, but they have longer recovery times than traditional Lasik.
- Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE) which uses a laser to remove your natural lens and replace it with an artificial one. This procedure can correct refractive errors such as myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism. It’s important to note that this procedure is not reversible so you will need to wear glasses or contacts if your vision changes in the future. RLE is more expensive than other types of LASIK, but it can offer long-term benefits such as improved night vision and reduced risk of cataracts.
- Implantable Contact Lens (ICL) are made from a soft, flexible material that fits under the natural lens of your eye. It can correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism without removing your natural lens. ICLs are permanent and are not easy to remove if you need to change your prescription in the future. It’s also more expensive than other types of LASIK, but it may be the best option for patients with severe refractive errors.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to LASIK surgery, which include better vision, improved overall quality of life, and decreased dependence on glasses or contact lenses. Here are some key benefits:
- Better Vision: The majority of people who have LASIK see a significant improvement in their vision. Many people report being able to read print at a distance that was previously unreadable, as well as see objects clearly for the first time ever.
- Improved Overall Quality of Life: For many people, having better vision means no more need for glasses or contacts – something that can be extremely liberating and improve your quality of life immensely. Gone are the days when you have to worry about keeping your glasses clean or taking them off every time you want to watch a movie or play a game.
- Decreased Dependence on Glasses or Contact lenses: Another major benefit of LASIK is that it often reduces or eliminates the need for glasses or contact lenses altogether. In some cases, people even stop using their glasses altogether! This can be a huge relief not only because you no longer need to worry about getting them misplaced but also because they take up less space in your bag and often cost less than regular glasses or contacts too.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Ghitorni
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Ghitorni
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Ghitorni
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Ghitorni
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Ghitorni
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Ghitorni
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Ghitorni
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Ghitorni
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Ghitorni
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Ghitorni
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been suffering from myopia(near-sightedness) for many years, and had become increasingly frustrated with the need to constantly wear glasses. I decided to look into LASIK surgery as a possible solution and was delighted when I came across EyeMantra in Ghitorni. I haven’t had to wear glasses since that day, and my vision has improved dramatically. I am truly thankful for EyeMantra and the wonderful care they provided me. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering LASIK surgery! “
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Ghitorni, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Ghitorni have reported no discomfort post-surgery.