LASIK Specs Removal in Ghazipur – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Ghazipur
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Ghazipur
If you are looking for a safe, effective and comfortable way to correct your vision, Lasik surgery may be the right option for you. Lasik is a type of eye surgery that uses a blade to remove the thin layer of tissue that normally covers your eyes. The result is that you can see clearly without glasses or contacts.
Lasik surgery is usually done on an outpatient basis. You will need to make a few visits to the clinic, but most of the procedure will take place under local anesthesia. After the surgery, you will be able to return to your normal activities immediately.
There are several different types of Lasik procedures available, and each has its own set of benefits and risks. If you are considering Lasik surgery, please speak with a qualified physician about your specific needs.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of laser eye surgery options available, each with its own unique benefits and drawbacks. Here is a overview of the most common types:
- Standard LASIK: This is the most common type of laser eye surgery and involves installing a small flap in your eye to remove the natural lens. The surgeon then uses a laser to reshape the surface of your cornea. This procedure is usually very safe and results in excellent vision. However, standard LASIK can be expensive, and some people may experience mild side effects such as dry eyes or glare.
- Femto LASIK: This is a less-invasive version of standard LASIK that uses a slightly shorter wavelength beam to achieve better accuracy. Because it requires less tissue removal, Femto LASIK may be more effective than traditional LASIK for certain patients. However, Femto LASIK tends to cost more than standard LASIK and may not be available in all areas.
- Contoura Vision: This type of laser eye surgery uses a special kind of mirror to correct myopia (nearsightedness). The surgeon places the mirror over the corrected area on the eye and then fires an infrared light at it to create an image that can be used by your eyesight correction device. Contoura Vision is considered safe and relatively painless, but it can take several months for your vision to improve fully after surgery.
- EPI-LASIK: This procedure is similar to LASIK, except that it uses an epi-keratome blade instead of a laser. The blade makes a thin flap in the cornea and then the surgeon reshapes the underlying tissue with a laser. Because there is less risk of complications with EPI-LASIK, it may be a better choice for some patients. However, it is usually more expensive than LASIK and may require multiple visits to the surgeon.
- Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK): This procedure is used to correct nearsightedness and farsightedness by reshaping the surface of your cornea with an excimer laser. It is a less-invasive and more affordable alternative to LASIK, but requires longer recovery times.
- Implantable Collamer Lenses (ICLs) are a newer type of laser eye surgery that can be used to correct very high levels of myopia. The ICL is surgically implanted in the eye and works like a contact lens to correct vision. This is an expensive procedure, but it may be the best choice for certain patients with very poor vision.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having LASIK Surgery. These include: improved vision, reduced dependence on glasses or contact lenses, and a more comfortable experience overall. Some of the most common benefits of LASIK surgery include:
- Improved Vision: The first and foremost benefit of LASIK surgery is that it can improve your vision significantly. With traditional eyeglasses or contact lenses, you may need to wear them for hours at a time every day in order to maintain good vision. With LASIK surgery, however, you can usually ditch your glasses or contacts altogether after just a few days post-op. This means that you can have better vision without having to spend hours everyday wearing glasses or contact lenses.
- Reduced Dependence on Glasses and Contact Lens: Another major benefit of LASIK surgery is that it can reduce your dependency on glasses or contact lenses. After undergoing LASIK surgery, many patients find that they no longer need to wear glasses or contacts all the time. This can be a huge relief for those who are often forced to use them due to poor vision. It also allows people to enjoy activities and outings without feeling like they are trailing behind because they cannot see as well as others.
- More Comfortable Experience: One of the major benefits of LASIK surgery is that it can lead to a more comfortable experience overall. Many people find that their eyesight post-LASIK is much better than it was before the procedure
LASIK Surgery Cost in Ghazipur
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Ghazipur||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Ghazipur||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Ghazipur||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Ghazipur||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Ghazipur||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Ghazipur||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Ghazipur||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Ghazipur||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Ghazipur
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been dreaming of getting corrective eye surgery for a long time, but was afraid of the risks involved. But after researching about EyeMantra in Ghazipur, I decided to go ahead with it and am so glad that I did! The entire procedure was done quickly, smoothly and professionally – every step of the way they made sure that I was comfortable and well informed. The results were amazing, the recovery period was short and the follow-up care was outstanding. With EyeMantra’s help, I’m now enjoying perfect vision without glasses or contact lenses for the first time in my life! Highly recommend them to anyone considering corrective eye surgery. Thank you EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Ghazipur, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Ghazipur have reported no discomfort post-surgery.