LASIK Specs Removal in Geeta Colony – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Geeta Colony
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Geeta Colony
LASIK surgery is a popular eye surgery that can improve your vision. It is a safe and effective procedure that is used to correct common eye problems, like nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.LASIK surgery is performed on an outpatient basis. You will need to make a few appointments before your surgery date. During the procedure, the doctor will use a laser to reshape your eyes’ surface. This can result in improved vision.
There are several types of LASIK procedures. The most common is LASIK eye surgery for people who have normal vision or nearsightedness up to about 20/40 in each eye. The doctor may also perform LASIK surgery on patients with farsightedness or astigmatism.
The recovery time following LASIK surgery is generally short. Most people can resume their regular activities the next day. However, you may experience some light sensitivity for a few days following the surgery. Your doctor will advise you on how to manage this light sensitivity.
If you are considering LASIK surgery, please contact our office for a consultation. We can help you determine if this procedure is right for you and provide accurate information about the benefits and risks of LASIK surgery.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of types of LASIK surgery, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK, and it uses a standard blade to create a smooth outer surface on the eye. This procedure is usually quick and easy, but it can result in some mild discomfort and light sensitivity for a few days.
- Femto LASIK uses a tiny laser to create a slightly higher-quality vision correction than standard LASIK. Contoura Vision is an advanced form of Femto LASIK that creates a sharper image by using multiple passes with the laser instead of one large cut.
- EPI Lasik uses an excimer laser to create precise cuts in the cornea, which results in better vision without any noticeable pain or discomfort.
- SMILE (Surgical Microinjection Lasik) is a newer type of lasik that uses lasers to reshape the lower layer of the eye’s tissue without using any cuts or stitches.
- PRK (Pulsed Radio Frequency) lasik uses high-frequency energy to heat and vaporize the surface layer of your cornea, which then allows the doctor to make precise cuts with an excimer laser.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) lasik is a newer type of lasik that uses an implantable lens to improve your vision instead of lasers.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having LASIK surgery, including better vision and improved facial symmetry. Some of the benefits of LASIK include:
- Better Vision: A major benefit of LASIK surgery is that it can improve your vision dramatically. If you have poor vision, LASIK can help you see clearly even with glasses or contacts.
- Facial Symmetry: Another benefit of LASIK surgery is that it can correct facial symmetry issues, which can make you look more attractive. Many people who have had LASIK say that they look more natural and less plastic than before the procedure.
- Reduced Eye Stress: One of the biggest benefits of having LASIK surgery is that it can reduce eye stress levels. If you’re worried about your eyesight, having a procedure like this can take some of the anxiety away.
- Improved Quality of Life: Many people find that their quality of life improves after undergoing LASIK surgery. In addition to better vision, many people find that they no longer need to wear glasses or contact lenses as often thanks to improved vision correction.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Geeta Colony
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Geeta Colony||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Geeta Colony||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Geeta Colony||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Geeta Colony||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Geeta Colony||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Geeta Colony||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Geeta Colony||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Geeta Colony||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Geeta Colony
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery from EyeMantra in Geeta Colony and I am very pleased with the results. The staff was extremely knowledgeable, patient and caring, making sure that each step of the process went smoothly. The procedure itself was relatively painless and the recovery time was short. After only a few days my vision started to improve, and now I have crystal-clear vision with barely any discomfort. I am so thankful to the staff at EyeMantra for helping me regain freedom from glasses and contacts! Highly recommend!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Geeta Colony, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Geeta Colony have reported no discomfort post-surgery.