LASIK Surgery in G T B Nagar
If you’re looking for a surgical procedure that can improve your vision dramatically, look no further than laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis (LASIK). LASIK is a popular and safe surgery that uses a laser to reshape the cornea, which can improve your vision by up to 20/20. In order to be a candidate for LASIK, you’ll need to have good vision in both eyes. The surgery is performed under local anesthesia and takes approximately fifteen minutes.
After the procedure, you may experience some minor discomfort and redness, which will disappear within a few days. If you’re interested in undergoing LASIK surgery in G T B Nagar, be sure to speak with your eye doctor about your eligibility. LASIK is a highly effective procedure that can give you the vision you’ve always wanted. Contact us today if you would like more information on this exciting new treatment option!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of types of LASIK surgery, each with its own set of benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type, involving a blade being inserted into your eye to correct your vision.
- Femto LASIK uses a laser that is several hundred times more powerful than a standard one, allowing for a more precise correction of your vision.
- Contoura Vision uses an algorithm to create a three-dimensional map of your eyesight, which helps ensure that the laser energy is delivered precisely to the part of your eye requiring correction.
- EPI Lasik uses an electrically charged flap to cut across the surface of your cornea, correcting vision without any need for surgery or instrumentation.
- SMILE (Simplified Myopic Refractive Keratomileusis) is a new type of LASIK that uses smaller incisions and does not require any anesthesia.
- PRK (Pulsed Radiofrequency Keratomileusis) is an older technology that uses heat and radio waves to correct vision.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is another newer option that uses small lenses placed in front of your natural lens inside your eye. There are many different types of LASIK surgery, so it’s important to speak with an experienced doctor about what would be best for you.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to undergo LASIK surgery, both short- and long-term. Some of the primary benefits include:
- Improved vision quality. After undergoing LASIK surgery, most patients see a significant improvement in their vision quality, often with better clarity and resolution than they saw before the procedure. This is due to the fact that LASIK removes the need for glasses or contacts, which can be cumbersome and limiting.
- Reduced eye care costs. The majority of patients who undergo LASIK find that their eye care costs are substantially lowered compared to those who continue to use glasses or contacts. This is because virtually all of the treatment needed after LASIK – including visits to the doctor and laser treatments – can be performed at home without having to go to a clinic or hospital.
- Increased independence and comfort. Many people find that after undergoing LASIK they feel more independent and comfortable when using their eyes, as they no longer require regular assistance from others in order to maintain good vision. In addition, many people report feeling more alert and revitalized after LASIK surgery due to the fact that it eliminates any discomfort associated with eyestrain or dry eyes.
LASIK Surgery Cost in G T B Nagar
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In G T B Nagar
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In G T B Nagar
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In G T B Nagar
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In G T B Nagar
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In G T B Nagar
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In G T B Nagar
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In G T B Nagar
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In G T B Nagar
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in G T B Nagar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery with EyeMantra in G T B Nagar and I couldn’t be happier with the results. The entire process was smooth, and the staff were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. From the initial consultation all the way through to post-operative care, they made sure all my questions were answered and that I felt comfortable every step of the way. The surgery itself was quick and painless, with great results. I’m now able to see clearly without having to rely on corrective lenses! I would highly recommend EyeMantra in G T B Nagar for anyone considering Lasik surgery. It’s been a life-changer for me and I’m incredibly grateful. Thank you, EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in G T B Nagar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from G T B Nagar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.