FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Fatehpur Beri
If you are thinking about getting laser eye surgery in Fatehpur Beri, then you have come to the right place. At our clinic, we offer the most advanced and safe laser eye surgery techniques available. Our team of experienced and qualified surgeons will help you achieve the best possible results.
One of the key benefits of undergoing laser eye surgery at our clinic is that it is a very safe procedure. In fact, according to the World Health Organization, laser eye surgery is one of the most common medical interventions performed in the world and it has a low risk of complications.
Additionally, our team is experts in performing LASIK surgery. This type of laser eye surgery is one of the most popular forms of treatment available today and it is extremely effective. In fact, many people who have undergone LASIK Surgery at our clinic have found that their vision has improved significantly.
If you are interested in learning more about our clinic’s laser eye surgery services or if you would like to schedule a consultation with one of our surgeons, please do not hesitate to contact us today. We would be happy to answer any questions that you may have and help you determine if laser eye surgery is the right option for you.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of types of laser eye surgery options available, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Here is a brief overview of the most common procedures:
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of laser eye surgery and involves removing the eye’s epithelium with a razor-sharp blade called an excimer laser. This leaves the underlying cornea smooth and clear, making it easier to see. The procedure is usually safe and well-tolerated, but there is a small risk of complications such as dry eyes or ghosting.
- Femto LASIK uses a fractional laser that removes only the thin layer of tissue above the retina. Compared to standard LASIK, this procedure has a lower risk of complications and often results in better vision due to less scarring. However, Femto LASIK may not be suitable for everyone, as it requires higher levels of precision and experience from the surgeon.
- Contoura Vision is a newer type of laser eye surgery that uses curved mirrors to create an image directly on the surface of the retina. This minimizes both visual distortion and eyestrain, making it ideal for those who suffer from these conditions. Contoura Vision also has a low complication rate, but results may not be as good as those achieved with standard LASIK or Femto LASIK procedures.
- EPI Lasik uses an electric pulse to create microscopic tears in the outer layer of the cornea, allowing for greater precision when reshaping the tissue. Like Femto LASIK, this procedure also has a lower risk of complications and is often used to correct more severe cases of nearsightedness or farsightedness. However, it may not be as effective in correcting astigmatism compared to other laser eye surgeries.
- SMILE is a newer type of laser eye surgery that uses a femtosecond laser to create a thin, circular flap in the cornea. This flap is removed and replaced with the patient’s own tissue, which then reshapes the eye and corrects vision problems. SMILE can correct nearsightedness or farsightedness, but it is not recommended for patients with astigmatism.
- PRK is an older form of laser eye surgery that involves removing the entire outer layer of the cornea to reshape the tissue beneath. While PRK is generally safe and effective, it may cause more discomfort during and after the procedure compared to other types of laser eye surgery, as well as longer recovery times.
- ICL is an advanced form of laser eye surgery that is used to treat extreme cases of nearsightedness or farsightedness. The procedure involves implanting a thin, artificial lens directly onto the eye’s cornea, replacing its natural lens and reshaping it in order to improve vision. While ICL can be an effective treatment option, it is not suitable for everyone and carries a higher risk of complications.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having LASIK surgery. The most common benefits include:
- Improved vision. After LASIK surgery, patients may see better than before without glasses or contacts.
- Reduced eye fatigue and headaches. With less eye fatigue, people can enjoy more activities and have fewer headaches.
- Improved quality of life. Having good vision allows people to live fuller lives by participating in more activities and enjoying their hobbies more fully.
- Saves money on glasses and contacts. Without needing to buy new glasses or contacts every couple of years, people can save money on their overall expenses over time.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Fatehpur Beri
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Fatehpur Beri
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Fatehpur Beri
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Fatehpur Beri
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Fatehpur Beri
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Fatehpur Beri
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Fatehpur Beri
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Fatehpur Beri
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Fatehpur Beri
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Fatehpur Beri
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been suffering from poor vision for years and my glasses just weren’t enough any more. I didn’t want to go for contact lenses, so I decided to get Lasik eye surgery at EyeMantra in Fatehpur Beri. The entire experience was simply amazing! From the first consultation till the last checkup, all the staff at EyeMantra were extremely helpful, professional and attentive. The entire procedure was done with utmost care and the results are incredible! I can now see clearly without having to rely on glasses or contact lenses. I am so thankful to everyone at EyeMantra for taking such good care of me and helping me regain my vision. Highly recommended! “
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Fatehpur Beri, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Fatehpur Beri have reported no discomfort post-surgery.